Chapter Thirty Three

Once the demons finished their shopping, they wheeled their cart full of supplies through the town and then into the forest. They had WAY too many bags to carry; it wasn't even an option to carry them. They could always return the cart later.

Camila skipped excitedly ahead of her girlfriend and looked back every few seconds to make sure she wasn't getting to far away from her. "Come on, lazy butt!" The brunette called. "I wanna get this started already."

"Yes, princess." Lauren called sarcastically.

"Hey! Don't call me princess in a negative way, you buttface." Camila pouted.

Lauren chuckled. "What's with all the butt related nicknames?" She called, speeding up slightly so she could be closed to the younger girl. "And I thought you liked my face."

"I do like your face." Camila smiled. "You're just being a butt so I'm telling you how butty you are. Butt. Buttface. You're my buttface." She said in a sing-song voice.

Lauren smiled and shook her head. "I can't believe I'm dating you. You're such a dork."

"You love me." Camila jogs backwards until she's behind Lauren. She waits a few seconds for the girl to get ahead of her, then runs up to her and jumps on her back. Lauren groans but keeps walking, moving one hand to Camila's thigh to hold her up. "See? You love me. Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Camz." The older demon tells her.

Camila hums and pushes her cheek against her girlfriends' head. "I love you too, Lolo." She stays on her back until their outside of their shack. Once she hops down, she puts her hands on her hips and takes a deep breath. "You should take a picture, babe. Before and After: Our Little Home."

"Okay." Lauren smiles and runs inside to get her camera. "Do you want to be in it?" She asks while turning on the device.

"No that's okay. I will for the after picture." She smiles and stands behind the older girl, watching her do one of the things she does best. Lauren shuts off her camera and puts it back inside. "Alright, Camz. I think we're ready to start." Camila squeals. "First things first, we need to move the shelves that are along the wall to the other side."

Camila claps her hands together. "Alright. Let me get some gloves on." She says, walking over to the cart. It takes her a moment to dig through all the bags. Once she finds what she was looking for, she smiles and rips the tag off, slipping the cute gloves on her hands. "Do you want yours, Laur?" She picks them up.

"Yeah, thanks babe." Lauren catches the pair of gloves her girlfriend tossed in the air and snaps the plastic pieces off. The girls walk inside the shack and get on either side of their Everything Shelf. "Lift on three, alright?" She makes eye contact with the younger girl. "One. Two. Three." She counts.

Both girls take in a deep breath and pick up the object. "There's glass in here, be careful." Camila reminds her girlfriend of the various creations they made at the ceramic shop. The demons slowly carry the shelf over to the kitchen area. "Is here good?" Camila asks, hoping they wouldn't have to carry the shelf for much longer, not that it was heavy for them (because of their demon strength) but because she was afraid she was going to get a splinter through her gloves somehow.

"Yeah this is fine." Lauren answers. They set the shelf down together. "Alright, now on to the book shelf." She breathes out. After moving all of the furniture to the other side of the shack, Camila and Lauren go back outside to get the saws they bought out of the cart. "We're removing this wall," She knocks on the wood in front of them. "So start cutting where the two walls meet, alright babe?" Lauren instructs.

Camila grins. "Got it." She walks over to the far corner. Before making any cuts, because she knows it'll be permanent, Camila looks over her shoulder at Lauren to see how she was starting. She watched the older girl for a few moments and then began sawing herself.