Not An Update

Hi everyone, since the news this morning I felt like I should come on and say something to all of you who read this. Fifth Harmony has been my whole life. I remember hearing about them being formed on X Factor (but since I wasn't interested in the show I didn't may much attention to it), and hearing about Better Together being in the works.

Even though I didn't have a Twitter at the time, I still knew quite a lot about them. That 5 girls were formed into a group like One Direction, they were going on tour with Demi Lovato, and 2 of them acted SUPER gay with each other lmao

I was in middle school when I first heard Better Together. I was in the computer lab when my friend handed me her headphones and told me to listen to "this song by that group Fifth Harmony" and that was the moment I fell in love with them.

A couple months later I was driving with my mom somewhere and she mentioned that she saw Fifth Harmony tickets were on sale and asked if I wanted to see them. Of course I agreed and in the next few days I had my hands on 2 tickets to Fifth Harmony's Fifth Times A Charm Tour at the OC Fair.

That's when I really started using Twitter. Right off the bat, I (SOMEHOW??) got Ally's follow in a follow spree, found some accounts that loved the girls like me, and of course found the fan fiction.

My first 5H show was magical. I went with one of my best friends and we spent the whole time laughing and screaming our heads off and making the best memories. There, before the show, I met a group of about 15 others who were all waiting outside for the girls to arrive and they became some of my longest mutuals on Twitter. (I've been virtually crying with a couple of them today).

After the show, I changed my @ from an Ariana name (who I still love and hardcore stan) to a Fifth Harmony name and I haven't changed it since - and never plan on it.

After the OC Fair show, I saw the girls on Austin's tour (left right after their set lmao), the Reflection tour, Summer Reflection, 7/27 Tour, the LA fair show, 2 iHeart Radio Stage shows,  and 3 album signings. There might be a few more random shows sprinkled in there too, but anyway, I went to a LOT. They were the best shows I've ever been to and they mean so, SO much to me.

Since the last tour they had in the US was 7/27, I have the honor to say the last 5H TOUR show I went to was the absolute best show out of all of them. It had all 5 members and I had meet and greet with them for the first time EVER.

Since the day of the show (September 9th, 2016) I've ALWAYS said it was the best Fifth Harmony show I had ever been to. Since my usual concert buddy grew out of Twitter and went off to college (like most of that group of 15 from the OC Fair show), I went with my mom. She sat 2 sections away (because I had meet and greet and she had just random seats) so I was able to scream and sing along without worrying about embarrassing myself.

It was the closest to the stage I had ever been. I was so close that I could see what direction the girls' eyes were moving when they were looking out at the crowd. This show was the first EVER show that danced, screamed, and sang my heart out. When I usually go to concerts I stand perfectly still, I'm too embarrassed to dance, and it's awful to hear yourself sing on the videos you record. But for some reason, I let go that night. I was singing and dancing the whole time (and yes, you can hear me screaming "DONT GET FUCKED UP" VERY loudly in my videos, but I wouldn't have it any other way).

That was the last show I saw Camila with them (I went to Wango Tango to see her last summer though).

After that, the girls had a VEVO event in LA where about 30 of us were chosen to come see the premier of the He Like That music video, and be there live for an interview. They also surprised us with a free meet and greet at the end, so I was able to hug my babies for a second time.

The same day was a self titled album signing a couple blocks away, so right after I ate the cupcake Lauren gave me, I walked a few blocks down the streets of LA and got in line for the signing. There the girls had a mini concert where we were able to hear songs from self titled live for the first time ever.

That was another magical moment.

After that, I saw the girls one last time at the LA County Fair show. The layout of the place sucked and even though I was in the first row, I was like 400 feet away and could barely make out 4 shiny figures on stage if I squinted really hard. But it was another amazing show. I left that day thinking I would be able to see them again when they came to the US for the PSA Tour, but that never happened and it probably never will now.

We all know what a hiatus really means, but it hurts too much to type so I won't say it. I looked at the word for 5 minutes before deleting it. I haven't accepted it yet. I can't even say "left" when talking about what happened December 19th. And the world "solo" left my vocabulary that day too.

Don't get me wrong though, I love Camila with all my heart and understand 100% the reasoning behind what happened. The girls are treated like shit and when you're not able to artistically express yourself (ESPECIALLY in your career), it's a horrible condition for you to be in. She was freed from that horrible-ness and now she's so incredibly successful, and I'm so proud of her. (HMU if you're going to Camila's LA shows, I'll be there the 14TH and the 15TH lol) Even though December 19th hurt like a BITCH, I'm still proud of her for having the courage to better herself.

Hopefully that's what happens after today. Hopefully all 5 of them will be successful in their careers, wherever it may take them. I know I'll be with all 5 of them through it all. With that being said:

Thank you Fifth Harmony for all the memories.

Thank you Fifth Harmony for all the friends.

Thank you Fifth Harmony for making me realize I'm a big ass lesbian.

Thank you Fifth Harmony for teaching me how to be more confident and loving.

Thank you Fifth Harmony for all the blood, sweat and tears you've put into your work.

Thank you Fifth Harmony for being the most diverse group of girls I could ever love.

Thank you Fifth Harmony for the music I got to grow up with, unreleased and all.

Thank you Fifth Harmony for inspiring me to write.

Thank you Fifth Harmony for everything you have ever given me. I won't forget any second of it. I love you forever, my babies. It's been a good, long journey.

Now that I've been sobbing for almost 3 hours straight, I think it's a good time to tell y'all that I WILL be continuing this story, hiatus or not. As long as there's at least 1 person out there that will read this, I'll keep writing.

That one person is myself, I read my own writing when I'm waiting for fics to update lol

But seriously, I've been writing quite a lot in the past few days and I plan on updating as soon as it's done. Algebra Blessings chapters always take the longest because I (for some reason) can never stop writing until SURPRISE it's a 25k+ words-long chapter.

Immortal will update to, I will never ever EVER abandon a story, that is a promise to you all. I cross my heart. I WILL finish.

I also have HUNDREDS of ideas for new fics (one shots and chapter books) that I've been itching to start, but if I start something new I'll focus 99% of my writing time on it instead of fics that haven't been finished.

I've had like 4 one shots written and finished on my computer for a couple years now too. I might just post them today, since I plan on being in bed and crying my eyes out all day anyway.

In conclusion, I love Fifth Harmony, I'm Camren trash, updates are coming, and I love you all.

If you want to cry with me, you can find me on Twitter: @HustlerJauregui I've never revealed my Twitter before DUN DUN DUN there it is!

Expect updates soon. I love you

-Nina, forever a Harmonizer and Camren Trash

PS I hope this makes sense, I was typing 99% of it through tears