Ch.3: Unexpected Job Test

A/N: Hey there again! I give you...

CHAPTER THREE!!!

*silence* The room is silent, no one is clapping.

*pretends to wail loudly*

*silence* Still nothing.

*suddenly takes several kunai and hits the audience*

The audience begins to cheer loudly and clap to avoid being hit with the kunai again.

~~~~~~

Haha! That was random...

P.S. I do not own Naruto.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tsubame’s POV

That was boring, isn’t there anything else to do?

I transformed back into my human form and headed towards the Ichiraku’s ramen stand. There I smelled the scent of the Kyuubi, I entered and saw a blonde haired kid with blue eyes wearing orange clothes. I sniffed again and the smell was coming from him.

So this is the jinchuriki of the Kyuubi, he seems a bit weird, I thought as I stared at him. My thoughts were interrupted when he called out my attention. ”Hey! Why are you staring at me?”

I snickered and spoke as I sat down beside him, “It’s nothing. Anyway, my name is Hayashi Tsubame, what’s yours?”

“Uzumaki Naruto, dattebayo!” He answered. I grinned at him and the ramen stand owner suddenly asked for my order. I gave it to him and waited. Minutes later the ramen was done.

I took my chopsticks and tasted the ramen, it was as good as a fox’s oden. I finished eating it and then I called the attention of the owner and he turned his attention to me, “What can I get you dear?”

“Sir, do you think I could work in your stand?” I said. He rubbed his chin and replied, “Alright but what can you do?”

“I can make oden for the customers,” I answered with confidence. “Hmm…how about we give it a test? Naruto and I will be the judges.” The owner suggested.

“Sure!” I said at the same time as Naruto asked, “Old man Teuchi! Does that mean I get to eat free food?”

“You got it Naruto!” Teuchi grinned at him. “Okay then, get in here…um…wait, what’s your name?” He asked me.

“Hayashi Tsubame sir,” I said as I moved inside and fixed myself. “Okay Tsubame. Get ready…set…go!”

I took the needed ingredients and started boiling the vegetables while I made the noodles. I started doing the other ingredients and Naruto and Teuchi watched me as I skillfully finished the presentation with adding the raw egg in one swift move.

“Done,” I said as I handed it to them. They took out the chopsticks and took some noodles and then placed it in their mouth. Their faces were serious and for a second there I thought I failed but then I remembered it was impossible because in the spirit and the demon world, my oden was the best among the best.

Their faces slowly turned into almost-into-heaven faces and Teuchi grabbed my hands. “You’re hired! The customers will definitely love this!” Naruto nodded in agreement and I smiled at them.

“Thanks sir!” I thanked him and then told them I had to go somewhere. I left, jumping from one roof to another and eventually ending up in front of the building leading to the office of the Hokage.

Oh well, here goes nothing. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Hi! Thanks for reading!

PLease remember to follow, vote and comment!

Tnx!

~Chu