Ch.7: The Rabbit and The Crow

A/N: Yo!

Here is Chapter Seven! There will be some stuff from Nuraihyon no Mago and xxxHOLIC since they have stuff I need from them....

Anywho...please remember to do the following:

1) Vote (I really need those)

2) Comment (I really need those too)

3) Follow (I really need tho - wait, scratch that. I need all of these stuff)

Meh

P.S. Kuroumarou on the side -------------------------------->

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tsubame’s POV

Oh Kami…last night was a bit hectic, Teuchi was scared that my udon might best his ramen so I had to constantly reassure him that I wasn’t going to outshine him until he finally agreed.

I didn’t notice that it was already early morning by the time I was done thinking. I couldn’t sleep again. I sighed and got out of bed. I did my usual morning routine which consisted of taking a bath, changing and going over to Kakashi’s place, waking him up and cooking him breakfast.

Before I left for Kakashi’s room, I checked my kiseru and it didn’t look good as before. I decided to cook Kakashi breakfast and covered it with cling wrap, and then I placed it on his dining table and left him a note.

I ate ahead too and then set out for the streets of Konoha. I went into the forest and summoned the son of Karasu Tengu [1]. His name was Kuroumaru [2], he was currently in his human winged form. He was wearing a samurai-like warrior armor, he had black messy hair and red eyes and there was a dark tan tokin on his forehead. He was holding a staff.

He bowed at me and asked formally, “Hime-sama, what are your orders?” I sighed and asked him to rise, he begrudgingly did but openly said that I shouldn’t have because he was lower ranked than me. I ignored his words and asked him how his other ‘master’ was doing.

He gave me smile and answered, “Rikuo-sama is doing fine, he finally accepted to being quarter yokai and he already made his own Hyakki Yako[3].”

“That’s good to hear. The last time I met him, he didn’t want to become a yokai.” I said in relief.

“Anyway Hime-sama, what are your orders?” He asked. I then told him to find the Moon Rabbit Kiseru Shop[4].

“Hai, Hime-sama.” He said as he flew away.

I walked back to the apartment and found Kakashi about to leave. He gave me an eye-closed smile and asked, “Where did you go Tsubame?’

“I went to the forest!” I chirped. He sighed and told me to go ahead to the training grounds since he had to do something first. I gave him an OK but I didn’t do it and went back to the forest where I summoned Kuroumaru.

Kuroumaru was sitting on the ground in a regal-like manner. “Did you find the shop?” I asked in hope. I smiled happily and gave him a big hug which he returned awkwardly.

“Thank you Kuroumaru-kun!” I said to him before he returned to where he was supposed to be. I walked towards the direction he pointed and found the Kiseru Rabbit.

He smiled and greeted me, “Hime-sama! Do you want me to check your kiseru this time?”

I nodded and handed it to him, he looked inside and said that there was a slight split on the stem. Hmm…no  wonder it wasn’t really as good as before.