Ch.6: Introductions

A/N: Yo! Here is chapter six!

Please remember to Vote, Comment and Follow!

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~

Kakashi’s POV

We were up in the roof; I was sitting on the railing with Tsubame leaning on it instead while the other three Genin were sitting on the stairs. “Okay…Let’s begin with some introductions.”

“What do you want to know?” The pink haired girl asked.

I raised my hands and shrugged, “How about…your name, likes, dislikes, dreams for the future, hobbies, stuff like that.”

“Hey hey, why don’t you introduce yourself to us first?!” The loud blonde kid asked.

Yeah…you look suspicious…” The pink haired girl also spoke up.

“Ohh…Me?  My name is Hatake Kakashi. I have no desire to tell you guys my likes and dislikes. Dreams for the future…? Hmm…Well I have lots of hobbies…” I said in a bored tone.

“So…All we learned…is his name?” The pink haired girl openly said.

“Now it’s your turn, from the right.” I said.

The blonde kid introduced himself as Uzumaki Naruto and most of the stuff he said was ramen-related until he said his dream to become Hokage, now that caught my attention.

My eye widened slightly, he’s grown in an interesting way.

“Next.” I said. The next one was the survivor of the Uchiha massacre, Uchiha Sasuke. He didn’t mention what he really liked or disliked but when he said his ambition to restore his clan and kill a certain ‘man’, my eyes narrowed. I thought so.

“Okay, next is the pinkie.” I said.

She introduced herself as Haruno Sakura and kept on not continuing her sentences.I sweatdropped. When she said her dislike, it was Naruto. He was crying his eyes out.

I sighed. Girls of this age are more interested in love than ninjutsu…

“Lastly, the one beside me.” I said.

I looked over to Tsubame as the three other Genins stared at her waiting for her introduction. She was staring off into space so I had to shake her shoulder. Tsubasa’s eyes blinked until she was focused again.

“Oh? Sorry, I was thinking about something.” She said as she rubbed the back of her head. “Anyway, my name is Hayashi Tsubame. I like udon, ramen, Naruto, Hinata, Kiba and lots of other stuff! I dislike…hmm…it’s a secret! My dream is to become an ANBU ranked ninja of this village! My hobbies are…I guess, are smoking and making udon…”

So she likes smoking and --- wait! What?

“Tsubame-chan! You smoke? That’s dangerous for your health!” Naruto shouted at her. Tsubame smiled and brought which seemed to be a long smoking pipe. She pointed towards it and spoke, “This is a kiseru and this is a charcoal fire pot.” She brought out the thing she mentioned.

She sat down on the floor and laid the pot on the ground then she brought out something. She started placing something into the bowl of the pipe and then lighted it at the fire pot. She placed it on her lips and we were mesmerized watching her.

She breathed out and spoke, “And this is how I smoke. Anyway, continue Kakashi.”

I slightly blushed for openly staring at her. I cleared my throat to release the tension. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura snapped their attention towards me.

“OK! That’s enough of that. We will start our duties tomorrow.” I said.

“Yay! What kind of duties?” Naruto asked excitedly. “First, we are going to do something with just the five of us.” I said.

“What? What? What is it?” Naruto asked impatiently. “Survival Training.” I said.

“Survival training?”Naruto asked at the same time as Sakura said, “Why is our duty training? We did enough training at the Ninja Academy.”

“I’m your opponent, but this isn’t normal training.” I said.  “Then, then, what is it?” Naruto asks. I started chuckling hysterically, Sakura asked a little creeped out, “Hey, what’s so funny sensei?”

  “No…Well…It’s just that…When I tell you guys this you are definitely going to flip.” I said.

“Ha? Flip?” Naruto asked. “Of  the 27 graduates, only nine will be chosen as Genin. The rest will be sent back to the Academy. This training is a super difficult exam with a failure rate of over 66%!!”

Everyone had grim expressions and the Naruto exclaimed, “What the hell?!!! But we worked so hard…then what was the point of graduating?”

“Oh…That? That’s just to select those that have a chance to become Genin.” I said lightly.

“Uhh…WHAT???”

“Anyway, tomorrow you will be graded in the training field.” I said. “Bring all your shinobi tools. Oh, and skip breakfast otherwise you’ll puke.”

I took out some papers from my pocket and handed it to them one by one at the same time as Sakura exclaimed, “Throw up?!!! Is it that tough?!!”

As I handed it at Tsubame, she was chuckling. “What’s so funny?” I asked her.

Tsubame’s POV

“Oh nothing, it was just that their reactions were so funny.” I said. “Why were you so quiet the whole time?” Kakashi asked.

I shrugged and answered, “I just wanted to.” He sighed and handed me the printout. I smiled at him and winked at him before leaving, heading towards the ramen stand. I saw Teuchi and he greeted me, “Tsubame-chan! My daughter Ayame wanted to meet you.”

I saw that Ayame was a slender girl with long, brown hair and eyes, plus fair skin. She was wearing a white robe with the sleeves folded, a sort of dark blue apron with ribbon ties at the top and a bright white bandanna.

She grabbed my hands and her eyes were sparkling with admiration. “A-are you okay?” I asked a bit creeped out. “My father said that you were an amazing cook!” she exclaimed.

“Uh…yeah?” I said it more like a question. 

“Will you cook for me? I want to taste it!” She asked excitedly. I couldn’t help but give into her puppy dog eyes so that night, I made her some which she exclaimed as their new best-seller. I sweatdropped while Teuchi looked horrified.

Oh boy.