Ch.25: Sasuke's Will and Li's Intervention

A/N: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tsubame's POV

I brought Naruto down from the tree and checked him, his wounds were bad and I needed to heal him at once. I focused chakra from my palms and huge chakra appeared surrounding my hands. I immediately placed it on top of the areas where Naruto was badly wounded, gradually his wounds began to disappear. I wiped the sweat from my face and then turned to face Sakura.

"Don't worry Sakura, Naruto's fine now," I said to her and she gave me a relieved smile.

"Thank you Tsubame-chan," she said.

I looked at how Sasuke was doing fighting Orochimaru and I had to say that I was impressed that he was fighting well on his own with that snake creep but I had a feeling that Orochimaru wasn't fighting at his fullest. He was simply testing Sasuke.

"Dragon Fire no Jutsu!" Sasuke shouted and then blew fire at Orochimaru through the string that was tied to Orochimaru. The fire soon disappeared and we all could see that Orochimaru's outer face was burned.

Orochimaru was smirking, "To be able to use the Sharingan so well at this age...you truly are the man that carries the Uchiha blood. Just as I thought...I want you..."

"I had fun testing your powers," he said as he placed his hand over the village sign on his headband protector. Sakura immediately went to Sasuke's side but suddenly both of them were frozen. They couldn't move.I could sense that Orochimaru was also trying to immobilize me but I easily broke through and went in front of them to protect them.

"You really are brothers. I sense power in your eyes that surpasses Itachi," Orochimaru said and then Sasuke's eyes widened. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!!" He yelled.

"As Hayashi-san said, I am Orochimaru." He said. "If you want to see me again...then survive and pass this exam. Of course, defeating my men the Sound Trio on the way."

"What the hell are you talking about?! We'd never want to see your face again!" Sakura shouted.

"Hehe...It won't go that way..." Orochimaru spoke.

My eyes widened and I readied my katana. "Orochimaru...what are you - No, he's gonna - " I muttered in realization.

His neck suddenly stretched like before and then was closing onto Sasuke but I immediately used my sword to block fangs. "I won't let that happen Orochimaru, I won't let you give Sasuke a curse mark." I said and he gave me a grin.

"Too bad," He said and then his body was in front of me and he made me let go of my katana. He used it as an opportunity to bit Sasuke in the neck and I was too late to stop him. His head retreated and he was suddenly aiming for me but I stopped him in time.

My sword was left at the side, I was holding Orochimaru's neck tightly with one hand and staring at him with a glare. "Damn you Orochimaru..." I said. My hand was slowly crushing his neck and his face was turning paler than his skin color.

"Die." I simply said and crushed his neck. His head flew somewhere and blood gushed out. I dropped his body and then kicked so it would fall on the ground. I could sense him moving far away and had an annoyed face. "Tch, he escaped." I muttered and then turned my attention to Sasuke who was writhing in pain.

I walked towards him and Sakura and gently told her to move aside so I could check him. It was no good, I wouldn't be able to remove his curse mark at this rate. All he can do is try to survive the pain for now. I thought.