Ch.9: Demon of the HIdden Mist

A/N: I forgot to mention this but all the pictures found in this fanfic does not belong to me. They belong to their rightful owners.

Anyway! Enjoy reading this!

P.S. Please remember to Vote, Follow and Comment!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tsubame’s POV

Kakashi soon revealed his Sharingan and Sasuke was shocked while Naruto was not able to comprehend what it was so Sasuke started explaining what was the Sharingan and Naruto more or less understood it.

Zabuza disappeared from his spot, Sakura pointed out that he was on top of the water. Zabuza started releasing a high amount of chakra, “Suiton: Kirigakure no Jutsu!” (A/N: Water Release: Hiding in Mist Jutsu)Mist began to blanket the forest and Zabuza disappeared from sight.

“He’s gone!” exclaimed Naruto and Sakura.

“He’ll come after me first,” Kakashi said. “Momochi Zabuza, as a member of the Hidden Mist…he was known as an expert in silent killing. You don’t even notice until you’re already dead…It’s not like I can use the Sharingan perfectly. You guys be careful.”

The three of them tensed while I remained relaxed and calm. “The mist is getting thicker!” Naruto said. Kakashi ordered us to do the Manji formation around Tazuna to protect him but I decided to unnoticeably create a shadow clone and sent her to guard Tazuna instead as I leapt towards a tree.

Zabuza started to list down the killing points as his voice emanated from somewhere within the mist. The killing intent of Zabuza was within the air, Sasuke was paralyzed with fear but Kakashi assured him that he would protect us with his own life. I smiled gently before putting back my stoic face.

Using that chance, Zabuza immediately penetrated  Manji formation of the three of them and my clone. “It’s over,” Zabuza said and was about to kill Tazuna but Kakashi pushed him out of the way with a kunai stabbed at his body.

It turned out that Zabuza was just a water clone. Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi and Naruto yelled, “Sensei!! Behind you!!!”

But it was too late, Zabuza slashed Kakashi and at the same time Sakura screamed. ‘Kakashi’ was sliced apart but it turned out that he was also a water clone. “Don’t move!” Kakashi said as hepointed a kunai towards Zabuza’s neck.

“It’s over,” Kakashi said.

“WOW!!” Naruto cheered but it was short-lived. Zabuza began to chuckle, “It’s over? You don’t get it. There’s no way you can defeat me with your monkey-like imitations.”

“Hehe…But that was impressive of you.” Zabuza said as he seemed somewhat relaxed. “At that time…You had already copied my Water Clone no Jutsu…You had your clone say those words……to attract my attention while the real you hid in the mist and watched me. Nice plan…But…”

Another Zabuza appeared but this time it was the real one. “…I’m not that easy…” Zabuza said as he pointed the kunai towards Kakashi’s neck this time.

“That one’s a fake too?!!!” Naruto yelled.

Zabuza suddenly swung his sword but Kakashi bent down just in time to dodge it. Zabuza switched his hands and kicked Kakashi. Kakashi flew a great distance and landed in the water.

“Foolish,” Zabuza said and then ran towards Kakashi. Kakashi was drenched in water and Zabuza was right behind him while doing some handsigns which I soon recognized as the handsigns for the Water Prison no Jutsu.