Desses for Everyone!!

Merry and Pippin

Scene: Gondor, complete with various Christmas decorations

Merry: *going about everyday business, walking around, eating an apple*

Pippin: *yelling* MERRY!! I'M BEING ATTACKED!!! HELP!

Merry: Not again... *runs over*

Wild Dess: *tackling Pippin, trying to grab his candy canes*

Pippin: It won't stop!! Where did this thing come from?

Merry: Oh, this must be one of those wild Desses that Aragorn told us about. *pulls out a replica of the Evenstar* Go get it, Dessy! *throws it*

Dess: *squeaks and runs after it*

Pippin: *stands up* ...where exactly did you get that?

Merry: That's not important. Now, come on, we've got to get her before she destroys Gondor...

Aragorn: *off in the distance* Wha- PIPPIN! MERRY! WHERE DID YOU GET A DESS FROM?!

Pippin: Oh no... SORRY!

Merry: *sighs* Let's go after her...

Later...

Legolas:  ...I don't know what this is, or how it got here, but please get it under control.

Dess: *in a tree, batting his hair*

Merry: *lures the Dess down with a candy cane* Sorry about that, Pippin decided to adopt a Dess.

Pippin: I decided nothing! She came out of nowhere and attacked me!

Merry: Either way, w-

Pippin: But she is kinda cute...

Merry: We need to-

Pippin: MERRY CAN WE KEEP HER??

Legolas: I am NOT a part of this. *walks off*

Dess: *starts following him*

Merry: No no no. *pulls Dess back* You're staying with us.

Pippin: YAAAAAAAAY!!

Dess: YEHHHAYYY!

Merry: Did...did she just YAY?

Pippin: *sniffs* Those fangirls...they grow up so fast...

Dess: *squeaks*

Merry: You know what? I give up on both of you. Just...go ahead. Keep her. I have given up on trying to protest.

Pippin: YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! DESSY, YOU CAN STAY WITH US FOREVER!!

Dess: YEHHHAYYY!

Merry: I swear, if she picks up on anything else...

And they lived happily forever (with a significant lack of candy canes and cheese) with their Dess.

Legolas and Thranduil

Legolas: ADAAAAAA

Thranduil: I was right in the middle of my 3:07 fabulousness session, what do you want?

Legolas: *points to Dess clinging on his leg* I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS, OR WHERE IT CAME FROM, BUT GET IT OFF.

Thranduil: Ah, yes, I believe that is a wild Dess. I've heard that those grow up to be quite fabulous creatures.

Legolas: IT WON'T GET OFF. WHY IS IT ON ME.

Thranduil: *sips tea* Fangirls are like that. Now, I need to get back to looking down on the peasants. Watch out for her now. *fabulously strides off*