Tagggg

A/N: Anyone who's tagged me and I haven't done your thing, let me know. I lost track :P

I was tagged by ThymeMachine.

What is your least favorite class? Math, although SS is slowly starting to take its place.

Come up with a really complicated name for one of the primary colors. Passion Inferno of a Rare Sunset's Blood (red)

How many pancakes do you think you could eat in two  minutes? Maybe two or three. Four if I'm really hungry.

Favorite food to get at the movie theater? Popcorn, but I haven't had any for two years because of my braces.

Do you use "theater" or "theatre"? Theater, usually.

Any weird nicknames given to you by friends/family members? I used to be called "Butterfly" in kindergarten, and Eruva sometimes calls me "Mini-Meesh".

If you could have any mythical creature as a pet, what would it be? A dragon or a phoenix.

How organized would you say you are? Well, my room is a mess, but all my clay and writing is very organized, as well as my books. Priorities!

Crabs or lobsters? Crabs. I can't stand the taste of lobster.

Books or movies? Books, although I do enjoy a good movie marathon. Books are more detailed, however, and movies tend to leave things out.

What's the craziest thing you've done in the name of a fandom? Several things, including eating an entire packet of salt (Thanks, Eruva) and trying to sacrifice one of my friends to the Eye of Sauron (long story). I've also spammed several people with LotR quotes. In Elvish.
No regrets.

(Because politics) Thoughts on Trump? He's a racist idiot who's going to start World War Three if he gets elected.

Did you have fun? Definitely! I love these :D

I tag:

Minecraftian1213

TheWarlock2101

Sierra_Evans

AryaEvans

Silivrennial

TarwaRedwood

Harmony_Owl

BJKaplan

AryaMiriel

hugadog

Jessamine1031

yellowwolf56

EINAMS020

Durelen_Elnarsion

Questions:

1. Do you own any pets? If so, what are they?
2. Favorite type of pasta?
3. Name three toppings that should never be allowed on pizza.
4. How did you get into your favorite fandom?
5. Have you gotten anyone else into said fandom?
6. Dragon, phoenix, or griffon?
7. What Hogwarts house would you be in?
8. What Warriors clan would you be in?
9. What's your favorite kind of pie?
10. What's the first thing you would do if you randomly teleported to Alaska?
11. Your opinion on trees?
12. (This seems very narcissistic of me, but) What would you do if we met in real life?
13. Do you dream in color, black and white, 8-bit, or soundtracks?

(I dream in color, occasionally have a soundtrack playing in the background, and had an 8-bit dream last night )