20 Facts About Me (Eruva)

Hiiii Meepleepers! It's Eruva!

...I forgot the password for my old account...

So I'm gonna have to make a new one soon...

So thank you to Dess for letting me once again use her book :)

Now, for those facts that Dess told me to do like, a year ago...

1. My real name is Cassandra.

2. I go by Cassie.

3. I play clarinet.

4. I have two dogs, Luke and Leia.

5. I'm the one who introduced Dess to SPN. I apologize, but I REGRET NOTHINGGGGGG

6. Then again, she's the one who introduced me to the Maze Runner (And Divergent). I LOVE THE MAZE RUNNER (and Divergent).

7: My fictional crushes are Newt, Crowley, Elladan, and KYLO RENNNNNNNN

8: I also have a huge crush on Jacksepticeye.

9. One time, Dess and a few of my other friends tried to set me up with my crush. It worked. (Real-life crush. Not Kylo Ren. )': )

10. I don't like gummy bears.

11. I really want to live in Canada. Or Australia. Or maybe somehow both.

12. Half of the book ideas that Dess has come from me giving her random ideas and prompts that I want to see. BOW BEFORE ME

13. My Elvish middle name is Ithil, which surprisingly has no connection with Ithilwen in "Secrets".

14. I can't write. Or draw. But I can proofread and play clarinet pretty well. I think that still counts.

15. My homeroom teacher lets us sell stuff in the morning. I sell pincushions and really tiny pillows.

16. The sound of trombones bothers me. (no offense to any trombone players here)

17. My birthday is Jan. 9th. (Haha Dess, I'm older than youuuu)

18. I hate doing face reveals and kinds of things like that. It makes me feel really exposed.

19. My skills include making terrible puns, which is probably the reason I get along so well with Thomas and Dess. Plus, it's fun to annoy everyone else to no end.

20. I've always wanted my name to be Emma. Emma Winston, to be exact. Don't ask why.

Aaaand that's me!

...I'll get out of your book now, Dess.

(Be on the watch for Eruva.Ithil!)