The Last Goodbye

I'm glad to be with you, here at the end of all things...

Let's face it- I've changed. A lot. When I first joined Wattpad, I was an energetic random ball of excitement without a care in the world. I'm older now, I'm moving on to bigger things. 

In the past year, I've been officially diagnosed with depression and anxiety, and I've been dealing...sort of well with it, but enough that I thought about staying for a while. What really pushed me over the edge was not only my constant loss of free time, not the new things that stress me out that keep popping up every five minutes, but the fact that just a few days ago, I witnessed a rather traumatic event a few days ago. That's when I knew that I just need a fresh start.

And it breaks my heart to say it, but I'm not the Dess that you all became friends with. I'm not that happy ball of energy anymore. And it hurts me to leave all of this behind, it really does. You've become like a family to me- more than a family than my actual parents have been, really. You've been here to understand and support me, and I've loved each and every one of our strange, crazy fandom adventures.

I wish I could go back, I really do. I wish I could just drop all of this weight from my shoulders and let myself have fun again, but I'm afraid that I'm just too far gone for that...

This sounds really depressing and I'm very sorry for that so I'm gonna try and make it a little happier :)

Some good things that have happened to me for some strange reason!!
-Thomas and I will have been dating for two years on Nov. 18
-I went to homecoming! (the dance and the movie. I like the movie better. Sorry, Thomas)
-I haven't hurt myself in like two months

Anyways. I'm not giving up writing, I love it way too much for that :) So if you want to keep up with all the fanfics and stories I produce when I'm not too busy being a depressed sack of garbage, you can check me out on ao3 as Lady_Romanoff, ff.net as Pyrrhakeet, or my fresh-start account that I literally made 15 mins ago on here, @AnxietyFox. I can't wait to see you there! Just prepare for way too many unfinished stories with slow updates because I'm a horrible human being who can't get her crap together. :P

But for now, it's time to do what I never saw myself doing- say farewell to this account. :(

I've loved every experience I've had, and I feel like this is what really started getting me out there. Thank you for talking to me, being here for me, because I definitely wouldn't have even made it to 7th grade if y'all hadn't been here. And who knows? Maybe one day, when I'm off in college, I'll finally finish that Olympics finale...

I hope to see you on my new account, because you all are friends I'd definitely love to keep :)

And on that note, I only have one more thing to say-

I

LIKE

PIE