Some Sad News

So, a lot of you have probably noticed that despite my constant promises to work myself into a schedule and update frequently, I never do, and I apologize for getting your hopes up.

I've been busy with the spring musical and trying to decide what I'm going to do with my life, and over the summer, I'll hopefully be going to a piano camp that I have to audition for, visiting family, and going back to band camp. When I do have free time, I've mainly been focusing on bigger projects such as Project 99 and Of Sea and Sky, as well as composing music.

With that said, I'm sorry to announce that chapter 100 of this book...will be the last chapter in ILP history.

I have truly enjoyed doing this and meeting so many new people, and in all honesty, I was going through a really dark time when I started this and you guys helped me through it. I don't know where I'd be without all of this, all of you, all the support you've given me. I really do hope to someday come back when I have everything figured out, and hopefully I'll still keep in touch with you. So thank you for everything you've done, and even though the updates may be slow, I promise that I'll make it to chapter 100. I'll try and put in any requests you have, and the final chapter will be...big, hopefully.

I'm sorry for all of this, but I just wanted to thank you for everything you've done.

-Dess