02// Fangirl?¿

•• Jessica's POV ••
*4 months left of school*

Friday. Finally the weekend. I haven't made and edit for my account in a while. I'm currently sitting in the last class of the day bored as hell. I can't wait to go home. The bell finally rang and I rushed out of class. I ran to my locker throwing in all of my papers from last class. I closed my locker waiting for Katelyn.

"JESS! JESS! JESS! OMG!!!!" Katelyn screams as she's running to me.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT?!??" I scream sarcastically.

"I was in class making an edit for you know...and the most AMAZING thing happened!"

"WELL...TELL ME ALREADY YOU FOOL!" I scream while shaking her shoulders.

People in the hall give us weird looks but we don't care. We're used to it.

"Jack. Fucking. Gilinsky. Commented that I was beautiful and then he followed me." She breathes out trying to keep cool.

"No. Fucking. Way. THATS AMAZEBALLS!" I screamed giving her a hug.

It's about time he followed her. She's lucky tho. Cameron even follows her. Her favorite follows her.

Why can't He follow me...

I still showed my best friend some love because honestly, she deserves it.

We let go of our hug and walk out to my car. She's spending the night at my house so....yeah!

This weekend we're starting to look at apartments in Malibu to find one we actually want. I'm hoping it won't be too expensive and we can reserve it for when we graduate.

I can't wait to live by the beach. We hopped in the car and plugged in my phone. 679 by Fetty Wap came on as I turned on Pandora.

We started jammin out.

SHE WALK PAST, I PRESS REWIND

TO SEE THAT ASS ONE MORE TIME

AND I GOT THIS SEWED UP

REMY BOYZ THEY KNOW US

NO ONE CAN CONTROL US

We pull up to my house and hop out like we're super models. Pahahaha no.

"MUMSIE IM HOME!" I yell through the house to see if my mom is home from work.

Luckily she's not.

"Hey, you wanna order pizza???" I ask Katelyn, who still seems to be in awe that Jack Gilinsky followed her. (I can't blame her though, I'd be the same if Cam followed me)

"Of course! PIZZA IS BAE!"

"Retweet. Oh, we need to make a YouTube video!!" I remember as I look for Pizza Hut's number.

"We should do a Q&A and tell people on IG to ask us questions!"

"You actually have a good idea for once.." I laugh.

"Gee, thanks Jess." She sulks.

I laugh. "I love you tho!" I say blowing a kiss. She pretends to catch it and puts it on her heart smiling.

How could anyone handle us? We are so strange.....but it's fun this way.

Hope y'all liked the first 'real' chapter. I think I'm gonna like this one!