24// Birthday continued...

•• Jessica's POV ••

"OH MY GOSH!! I can't believe you're here!" I yell as in hugging Shawn.

"I wouldn't miss your birthday. That would make me a horrible friend." I could feel him smile.

I'm sure I look like an idiot for smiling so big. I just missed him so much.

"I missed you so much!" I mumble into his shoulder.

"I missed you to." He says kissing my head and pulling away from the hug.

"Ok, who's idea was this?" I ask looking between my mom and Delilah.

"It was all of ours. We wanted to surprise you." Shawn says pointing to all of them.

I smile and pull them into a group hug. So far, this is the best birthday ever.

"Where did you stay? I hope you didn't stay in a hotel." I say looking at Shawn.

He laughs. "I stayed in a hotel...but, I'm here with MagCon so I wasn't alone." He smiles.

"Thank goodness. We can't leave little Shawny alone." I laugh and pinch his cheeks.

He slaps my hand away and laughs.

"Alright, shall we eat?" Delilah says.

We all nod and sit at the booth.

--------------

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JESSICA! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY TOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUU!! Make a wish!"

I close my eyes and blow out my candles. I look up at my mom, Delilah, and Shawn.

I smile at them and we start eating the cake. We are back at my house now and in comfy clothes.

The restaurant was delicious and so far my birthday just keeps getting better.

"Oh! I have another surprise for youuuu." My mom smiles and runs to her room.

"What?" I say with cake in my mouth as Shawn and Delilah smirk at me.

My mom soon comes back downstairs holding a small box.

"Open it." She smiles.

I rip open the little box to find.....car keys?¿

"What are these for?"

"Go to the garage and find out, birthday girl!" Delilah smiles.

I rush out to the garage and put a hand over my mouth. Oh. My. Gosh. No. Fucking. Way.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!!!" I yell and hug her.

"No problem baby bear." She laughs hugging me.

She got me my favorite car!!! It's the blue Ford Mustang gt with white racing stripes. It's beautiful.

"Now you can drive to MagCon Houston, oh yeah, here's your present." Shawn smirks handing Delilah and I ALL ACCESS VIP PASSES FOR MAGCON HOUSTON!!

"OH. MY. GOSH. THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!" I yell and hug Shawn.

We soon gather in a group hug and I actually feel loved by my friends. I'm still mad/sad about the whole Katelyn thing.

She was my best friend ever since we were little. It's gonna take a while to forget about her.

"Happy birthday Jess, it's nice meeting you Delilah and Mrs. Andrea. I gotta go. See you guys in a few days!" Shawn says giving us each a hug and leaving.

"I gotta go home, but my present for you is in your room. See you guys later." Delilah says hugging me then walks out the door.

I turn to my mom and give her a big hug.

"Thank you so much. For everything." I smile.

"It was my pleasure. Happy birthday baby bear." She kisses my head and I walk upstairs to go to sleep.

I walk in my room and I see the most beautiful sight. Delilah knows me so well.

Laying on my bed is a Cameron Dallas sweatshirt, sweatpants, 3 t-shirts, and an iPhone case. She also got me a new pair of black Nike Roche shoes.

She's the best.

I hop in bed and plug in my phone.

I turn on some music and turn off the light.

I can't wait for MagCon Houston.

And then I was out just like that. *snap*

Sorry this chapter is pretty short, but I'm back! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Yay for me, idk about you. Anyway, I'm super happy rn! THANK YOU FOR 500+ READS!!! I never thought I'd have near that much. Thank you guys and I'm looking forward to the next few chapters (; PEACE!

- camdallasismylife