17// Headaches and more

•• Jessica's POV ••

I wake up with a pounding headache. I groan and look around the unfamiliar room.
I turn over and see Katelyn next to me.

Where the hell am I?

I look over at the couch and there is a guy sleeping there. I squint my eyes and try to see who it is.

My headache got worse and I groaned. The boy on the couch moved and started walking over to me.

I held my head because it's in so much pain.

"Do you need Advil?" I know that voice. Shawn. I nodded and heard footsteps walking away.

"I gotta run to the store and get some real quick. Hang tight Jess." Shawn says as I hear the door close.

I turn over and slap Katelyn. She jumps up then immediately groans and falls back on the bed.

"What. The. Hell." She mutters. I squint and look at her. She has her head in her hands and she groans.

"I feel like shit." She groans. I nod agreeing. "Oh shit..." She yells. She gets up and crawls to the bathroom.

She puked. Nasty.

My head is pounding my vision becoming blurry. I groan and fall to the floor. I crawl over to the trash can and puke my guts out.

My headache is getting worse and I feel like shit. I manage to stand up and walk over and sit by the bathroom door.

"What happened last night?" I groan and put my head in my hands.

"I have no fucking idea. All I know is we got wasted and now I feel like shit." Katelyn groans coming out of the bathroom.

I heard the door open and someone come closer.

"Here's some Advil and water." Shawn says handing Katelyn and I some pills and a glass.

I put the pills in my mouth and drink the water.

"Thank you Shawn." I smile with my eyes closed.

"No problem." He says. I feel him sit down next to me. My headache starts to fade and I open my eyes.

"What exactly happened last night?" I ask turning towards Shawn.

"Well, you both got wasted and you asked where the bathroom was. When I brought you there you puked your guts out and asked to go home. I brought you to my car and once you got settled you passed out. I went back inside to find Katelyn and my friend Ian told me she went upstairs with TJ. When I walked in the room they were making out and I told TJ to get off her. She claimed he was making her happy but I just pushed him off anyway. He tried to swing at me but he was too drunk to function. I threw Katelyn over my shoulder and brought her to the car, she immediately passed out. Then I brought you two to this hotel and yeah, here we are now." Shawn smiles.

We are too much to handle. Oh my gosh.

"Thank you Shawn. For everything. You're a really nice guy." I smile. He thanks me and stands up.

"Anyone want breakfast?" He smiles.

"Yes please! I am starved." I groan as my stomach makes weird noises. (I am actually writing this around breakfast time and I'm starving)

"We might wanna get cleaned up first." Katelyn says looking into the mirror. I nod and stand up walking to the mirror.

Damn. I look like a zombie. How can Shawn handle us looking like this?

I start to fix my makeup and hair and so does Katelyn. Eventually we finish and Shawn leads us to his car.

He pays for the hotel room and we leave. Thank God for Shawn or who knows where we'd be.

After about 10 minutes of driving we end up at a cute little café. We hop out and Shawn leads the way inside.

Shawn, being the gentleman he is, opened the door for us. As we walked in the bell at the door would ring.

"Hello, how may I help you." The lady at the front asks. Shawn walks up to her.

"Table for three please." He smiles. She smiles back.

"Right this way." She grabs three menus and leads us to a table. This little café is super cute and cozy.

We end up at a booth. Shawn slides in one side and Katelyn and I sit on the other side.

The lady puts the menus in front of us and starts talking.

"We'll send a waiter/waitress right this way. She smiles and walks away. We all smile and nod.

"So, what're you getting?" Shawn asks. I shrug and look at the menu.

"What's good here?" Katelyn asks yawning.

"Honestly, everything." He smiles looking over the menu. Katelyn nods and starts reading the menu.

The bacon egg pancake delight sounds really good. (Currently making myself even more hungry by writing this) I also love orange juice.

"Hello, my name is Sheri, what can I got you three today?" She asks pulling out a little notepad.

"I'll have the bacon egg pancake delight with an orange juice please." I smile. She nods and writes it down.

"I'll have the same." Katelyn says putting her menu down.

"And for you sir?" The waitress asks Shawn.

"Umm, I think I'll have the same." He smiles giving her our menus.

"So, three bacon, egg, pancake delights?" She questions. We all nod. "Coming right up." She smiles and walks away.

"So...what're you up to today?" Katelyn questions Shawn.

"Nothing really, what do you two wanna do?" He smiles. He's so sweet.

"I kinda wanna go snowboarding." I smile. Shawn's face lit up when I mentioned snowboarding.

"How about we snowboard and then I can teach you two how to play ice hockey, yeah?" He smiles.

Katelyn and I look at each other and smile.

"Sounds good." Katelyn smiles. I nod in agreement. Sheri comes back with our food and man, it sure does look good.

"Here you go." She says placing the food in front of us. "If you need anything just holler." She smiles and walks away.

Once she's gone we dig into our food. This food is heavenly. The orange juice has no pulp, just the way I like it. (Pulp is nasty)

We finish up our food and we were all full. This was a delicious breakfast.

"Check please." Shawn calls out.

"Here you go." Sheri hands Shawn the check. After many protests Shawn eventually pays. We thank Sheri and walk out of the café.

"I'll take you two home and then we can get ready to go snowboarding, yeah?" Shawn asks. We nod and hop in his car.

I can't wait to snowboard...

Sorry the chapter is semi short and really boring. Thank you so much for 200 reads! This really does mean a lot to me. Thank you all so much. Enjoy!