16// Wasted

** Katelyn's POV **

Finally. Party time. I grab Jess's hand and follow Shawn into the kitchen.

Shawn sits on the counter because apparently he "doesn't drink"...or so he says.

I grab two shot glasses and some vodka. Tonight's gonna be fun. I fill up the glasses and band one to Jess.

"I don't know if this is a good idea." Jess says unsure of herself. She's never had a drink before. I roll my eyes.

"Let loose Jess. It'll be fun. On 3 we'll both take the shot ok?" She nods and bites her lip. I just laugh.

"1...2...3..." I tilt my head back and the burning liquid runs down my throat. Ah, I've missed this.

I look over at Jess and she looks disgusted. I laugh at her reaction and refill our shots.

"No more Katelyn." Jess groans. I roll my eyes at her again and continue to fill them up.

I hand it to her but she shakes her head. "Come on Jess. Trust me, tonight will be a blast."

"Ugh, how are you letting her do this to me?" She questions looking over to Shawn. He just shrugs and walks over to the DJ.

Jess warily grabs the shot. We tilt our heads back and swallow.

"Another." Jess says handing me her shot glass. I smirk and fill them up.

6 shots of vodka later and I can barely see. I look over to Jess and pull her to the dance floor.

"Let's dance Jess." I smirk. She giggles and we start dancing to Headband by BOB.

All of a sudden I feel someone grip my hips and pull me to the center of the dance floor.

I turn around to be faced with a good looking guy who seems to be my age. We start grinding and having a good time.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

** Jessica's POV **

I took way too many shots. My vision is blurry and I can't find Katelyn. I feel like puking.

Shawn left us a while ago and I can't find my way around here. Oh shit. I really need to find a bathroom.

I tap on a random shoulder. "Do you know where a bathroom is?" I ask. They just turn back around and continue what they're doing.

Ugh.

"Do you need help?" A familiar voice asks. I turn around and face Shawn. Thank the heavens he's here.

"Bathroom. Hurry." I groan.

"Follow me." He starts walking the other direction and down a hall. I stumble a few times but eventually made it. I quickly run in the bathroom and puke my guts out.

Shawn pulls my hair back so I won't get anything in my hair. I feel horrible.

"Now you know why I don't drink." Shawn laughs. I wipe my mouth and laugh.

"Are you ok?" He asks. I nod and stand up to wash off my face.

"Can we leave. I feel like shit." I groan. I am never drinking again. He nods.

"First we need to find Katelyn." He says. Shawn leads me outside to his car. I hop in and he closes the door.

I lean my head against the window and pass out...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

** Shawn's POV **

I drop Jess off in my car and head back inside. Where in the world is Katelyn?

I knew it was a bad idea letting them drink. Especially since they don't know anyone here. Their aunts gonna kill me.

I run to the dance floor and push through all the sweaty bodies. It's no use looking on the dance floor. Too many people.

"Ian! Hey, I'm looking for a girl-"

"Ooh, is little Shawn finally getting some?" He smirks. I roll my eyes and groan.

"No. I'm looking for a friend. Her name is Katelyn, she has brown hair, she's kinda short with a WTF shirt on and black shorts with flowers on them."

"Oh I've seen her! She just went up to a room with TJ. Wouldn't wanna go up there if ya know what I mean." He winks. He's been drinking. I push him out of the way and head upstairs.

I search through a bunch of rooms before I found one with TJ in it. He's an asshole.

"Hey get off her!" I scream walking into the room.

"Don't worry Shawn. He's making me happy." Katelyn smirks. I roll my eyes and push TJ off her.

He tries to swing at me but he's to drunk to even know what's going on. I throw Katelyn over my shoulder and push my way outside to my car.

I set her down in the backseat and once her head hits the seat she passes out. I regret this so much.

I pick up my phone and call the only person I could think of. Aaliyah.

"Hey Aaliyah, I need you to cover for me." I bite my lip and start the car.

"And what's in it for me? You shouldn't be sneaking out Shawn." She laughs.

"I know but I really needed to help some friends. I'll be staying in a hotel tonight, please tell mom that I'm at Ian's." I groan.

"Again, what's in it for me." I can sense her smirking on the other end of the phone.

"I'll give you my allowance for a whole month." I try to reason with her.

"Deal."

"Thanks Aaliyah." I sigh. We bid our goodbyes and I hung up.

Tonight's gonna be a very long night. Why'd they have to get wasted...

I'm sorry this chapter was SUPER lame. I apologize. Hey I updated though! Does anyone like this fanfic anymore? I feel like I'm bugging everyone...cya