27// MAGCON part uno

•• Jessica's POV ••

"Hey."

"HeY."

"hEy."

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I jumped at the sound of Shawn screaming at us.

"Whuf..." I said in a muffled voice. My face was currently squished under Delilah's back.

We ended up in an awkward position from the long 4+ hour drive. (5 hours bc of traffic)

"Come on. These bags aren't carrying themselves." Shawn says from the trunk.

"Five more minutes." Delilah whispers continuing to squish me.

"Nope. We're getting up now." I say pushing on her back and sitting up.

"Ow! What the hell Jess!"

"You were squishing me with your fatass!" I yell laughing.

She rolls her eyes and gets out of the car.

I open up my door and walk to the trunk grabbing my luggage.

I looked up at the hotel and it was huge!

My neck started to cramp from trying to look at the top...that's how big it was.

I followed Delilah into the lobby. Shawn was nowhere to be found. Maybe he's in the bathroom?¿

"Where's Shawn?" I asked Delilah.

"I have no idea. It's like he disappeared." She mumbled while yawning.

I yawned too. "Maybe we just walk too slow." I mumbled walking up to the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you ladies?" The elderly lady asked. She's probably in her 60s.

"Hi, reservations for.......Hodson." I smiled. Hopefully Shawn put the reservations under my name.

"First name?"

"Jessica." I smiled.

"Ah yes, room 3046, top floor. Here is your room keys and two extras. Enjoy." She smiles handing us our keys.

"Thank you." I smiled handing Delilah a key.

We walked towards the elevator and pressed the '🔺' up button.

The elevator 'dinged' (lol) and we got in. (Is 'dinged' even a word?¿)

Damn. There are A LOT of floors...and how the hell did we get a suite on the TOP floor.

Well, just under the top floor. The tippity top was the roof.

I clicked floor '69' and the elevator began to move.

3 minutes later, we finally made it to our floor.

<--- 3000-3040   3041-3080 --->

"Our room is on the.....right." Delilah said looking at our room key.

"ONWARD PEASANT!" I yelled pointing to the right.

"Yes your majesty." Delilah whispered slouching and marching forward.

That's it. I can't hold it in.

We both started busting out laughing, we literally fell to the floor. (No, she did not fart...)

"O-oh m-m-my gosh. W-w-we a-are so s-s-stupid." I laughed.

"I know." Delilah laughed wiping a tear. Others might not find us funny, but we think we're pretty damn hilarious.