21// Goodbye Canada )):

•• Jessica's POV ••

** RING RING **

I roll over and slap the alarm clock.

Unfortunately I didn't hit the button so it kept ringing.

"Ugh!" I groan and grab the alarm clock shutting it off.

I yawn and stretch. Why am I up so early.

"Oh shit..." I mumble and quickly get ready. Today I leave Canada.

I sigh and walk over to my suitcase. I packed everything yesterday and put the clothes I'm wearing on top.

I grabbed the clothes and got dressed. My outfit consisted of Nike leggings that say 'Just Do It' down the leg.

My top was a 'Pink' maroon hoodie and my maroon Nike Roche shoes.

I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and grabbed my phone, charger, and headphones.

I put them in my black JanSport backpack and slung it over my shoulder.

I grabbed my luggage and ran downstairs and quickly ate the blueberry pancakes my aunt made me.

"Ready to go?" My aunt asks. I nod my head. It's a good thing I didn't wear makeup today.

** buzz buzz **

My phone vibrated so I took it out of my pocket.

** Shawn **

Shawny Poo :
Hey, I'll be 2 mins
can you wait outside
my house??

Jess :
Sure, hurry up
nerd... 😏

Shawny Poo :
Whatever, Loser!
😌👊🏼

** end **

"Aunt Lisa, can we wait outside Shawn's house for a bit? He said he'd be right out." I ask setting my stuff in the trunk.

"Yeah sure! He better hurry or we'll be late." She says as we park in his driveway.

We sit for about 2 minutes before Shawn comes running out.

I move to the back seat and sit by Shawn.

"I'm gonna miss you Shawny." I frown.

"I'm gonna miss you too Jess." He mimics me. We laugh and we're on our way to the airport.

** ONE HOUR LATER **

We arrive at the airport and Shawn helps me grab my luggage out of the trunk.

I thank him and we all walk inside.

I walk over to my aunt and give her a big hug.

"Thank you. For everything." I mumble into her shoulder as a few stray tears fall onto her sweater.