23// Birthday...<3

** 2 months later **

•• Jessica's POV ••

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Jessica! Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu!! Wake up baby bear, I made breakfast."

I open my eyes and smile. Breakfast in bed is my absolute favorite.

"Thank you mama bear. I really appreciate it." I smile and sit up.

"I can't believe my baby is 18! How crazy." She laughs wiping her fake tears.

I laugh and nod. I begin to eat the crepes my mom made for me.

They are so delicious. Crepes are the best.

"Hey mom, can I invite Delilah over?" I ask. She nods and leaves the room.

Oh yeah, Delilah is now my best friend. We hang out all the time and I got her obsessed with MagCon.

I still haven't been on any social media because I've been focusing on school.

** Delilah **

Jess :
Hey Lilahhh ((:

Lilahhh <3 :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BESTFRIEND ILY
Anyway, wassup

Jess :
I just woke up
and ate the best
crepes evaaa!! Wbu?

Lilahhh <3 :
Lucky ass 😪
I'm waiting on you
to invite me over...
* wink, wink *

Jess :
Well, you're not
invited! Bye bitch!

Jess :
Lol jk
ILYYYYY

Lilahhh <3 :
Mhm...sure you
do... 😒😪

Jess :
I DO!! Now
will you pretty
please come over?

Lilahhh <3 :
Sure, only cuz
you want me too
((: cya soon

Jess :
Cya :*

** end **

I decided to get ready for the day. I picked out a black spaghetti strap dress.

My gold studs, gold sandals, my gold and black watch, my gold necklace, and my black wallet.

I hopped in the shower and got clean. I decided to curl my hair so, I blow dried it first.

Then, I took out my wand and curled my hair to perfection. I walked back into my room and my phone buzzed.