15// Party...?

(Left - Jess's outfit...right - Katelyn's outfit) you'll understand later...((;

*buzz buzz*

Ugh. Who's texting me so fucking early? I roll over and grab my phone off the nightstand.

From: Shawny poo

Hey, there's a party tonight...do you and Katelyn wanna go?

I do. It'll help get my mind off Cameron. My crush who doesn't even know I exist. I mean he's noticed me on Twitter before but...

Forget him Jess. You're on vacation...

Ugh. I just want him to follow me! It's not even fair that Katelyn is a Gilinsky acc and he follows her. Speaking of Katelyn I gotta ask her if she wants to go to the party.

I get up and throw on a sports bra and some nike pros. I normally just sleep in underwear and a giant t-shirt.

I walk into her room and see her asleep. I decide to be nice and wake her up in a nicer way than usual.

"Katelyn.........Katelyn you need to get up." I shake her. No movement. Screw this shit about being nice. I'm getting a cup of water.

I walk to the bathroom and grab a cup. Don't ask why there was a cup in there...there just was.

I fill up the cup with ice cold water and walk back to her room. I open up vine and decide to film this.

"How I wake up best friend." I smile holding the cup. Even though I'm supposed to be "off" social media I had to post this.

I slowly pour the water on her face....and. She. Freaks. I close vine and run into my room laughing. That was priceless.

"YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK JESS!" Katelyn screams. I just laugh it off and walk downstairs.

"What was all the yelling and laughing about?" My aunt asks confused.

"Oh you know, just waking up Katelyn."

"Really? You 'just' woke her up?" She smirks.

"No! She dumped freezing cold water on my face!" Katelyn yells as she comes down the stairs. Her hair is still wet.

"Jess." My aunt scold me.

"Aunt Lisa." I say in the same tone. My aunt just laughs and starts making eggs and bacon.

This is another reason I love my aunt. She never gets mad at me. She's truly the best.

From: Shawny poo

So......?

I totally forgot!

"Hey Katelyn, you wanna go to a party tonight with Shawn?" She looks up and smirks.

"HELL YE-" she's cut off by my aunt.

"A party?!! I don't know if you two should be going to a party. I don't think my sister would be very happy I let you two go." She says with her back turned finishing up with the bacon.

"PLEASE AUNT LISA?!! I promise we won't get drunk. I don't like to drink anyways." I beg. Please say yes please say yes........

"Fine. But don't tell your mother and absolutely NO DRINKING." She says pointing the spatula at us.