11// Canada, here i come.

We got into my room and I went to my closet. I reached up to the top shelf and grabbed two suitcases.

"Do you want the green one or the blue one?" I ask holding them out to Katelyn.

"Umm, is the green neon?"

"No. Why? Do you like neon." I laugh.

"Hell no!" She laughs as she grabs the green one.

"Do you think it's gonna be cold?" Katelyn asks as she asks with a confused look on her face.

"Uh, yeah. It's Canada what do you expect?" I laugh. (Never been to Canada before but I've always wanted to go. Sorry if I say something wrong. Plus Shawn lives in Canada so 😍👏🏼)

"Well soooorry. I've never been to Canada before." She rolls her eyes.

I can't wait to leave. I can't wait to go to Toronto to see my aunt. I also hope I can meet Shawn Mendes.

I heard he's there now visiting family. I decided to turn on some music. Life is Worth Living by Justin Bieber.

Life is worth living, oh yeah

So live another day

The meaning of forgiveness

People make mistakes

Only God can judge me

Life is worth living again

Another day

Life is worth living again

The next song was Post to be by Omarion. This song is so weird but I love it...

If your dude come close to me

He gon' wanna ride off in a ghost with me

I might let your boy chauffeur me

But he gotta eat the booty like groceries

But he gotta get rid of these hoes for me

We finally finished packing. Who knew it would take an hour to pack for a week?

"GIRLS! TIME FOR DINNER!!" My mom screams. Wow...it's already time for dinner.

"What's for dinner?" Katelyn asks as she's texting someone.

"I have no idea." Honestly my mom just surprised me with whatever.

I walk downstairs and immediately smell heaven. Enchiladas. They're so good.

"YOU MADE ENCHILADAS?!? BEST MOM EVER!" I yell as I give my mom a hug.

"You're such a weirdo." My mom laughs.

"You love me though." I let go and smile. She just shakes her head and laughs.

We all sit at the table and dig in. This is soooooooo good.

I can't wait for tomorrow...

(I'm so sorry this is super short. I didn't have much time to update. Thank you so much for 101 reads! I love you all! Planning on updating tomorrow and hopefully it'll be longer! Love youuuuu)