Chapter 9

Ally's Pov.

After my little run in with Johnny the boys and I decided to head home. As soon as we made it home I dropped my bags at the front door and headed up to my bedroom. I climbed up my ladder and into my warm bed. I snuggled into my blankets and let out soft cries.

Before I even knew it someone was climbing onto my bed and wrapping their arms around me. I didn't care who it was I just melted into their embrace and buried my head into their chest. Just wanting to be comforted in one way or another.

"Its okay Darling."The soft voice of Trevor said as he rubbed my arm comfortingly. I nodded and continued to cry into his chest.

Within minutes my eyes were getting heavier and I found it harder to keep them open. Soon enough I was brought into a deep sleep.

~

A few hours later I woke up and found that I was now alone in my bed. I sighed and climbed out of bed and looked in the mirror by my closet door. I cringed at the sight before me. My hair was a mess, my eyes were bloodshot and my face was flushed red from all the crying I have been doing.

I wiped my eyes once more before grabbing my coat and heading downstairs. As I passed the living room I drew the attention of all 6 boys who rushed to their feet and followed me to the front door.

"Where are you going?"J.C asked.

"For a walk."I mumbled as I opened the door.

"Perfect I was just about to go on one, I'll go with you."Ricky smiled but I shook my head.

"I meant alone. I just need sometime to myself."I explained and they all looked hesitant but nodded any way.

"Just be careful."Dad smiled and I nodded before heading out the door.

It was a little chilly but it was expected to be in the spring. I did up my coat and started walking into an unknown direction. I just need sometime to myself. I need to think about things. Alot has happened in the last two days and I just need to take it all in.

About half an hour later I came across a boardwalk that showed a beautiful lake. I walked to the edge of the dock and sat down. My feet were just above the water maybe an inch away from my feet. I breathed deeply and took in the beautiful scenery in front of myself.

The lake was calm. The trees were beautifully reflecting into the water. And the sky was a soft grey. It was the perfect place for me in this moment and I couldn't help the small smile on my face.

I started thinking after a while. It was mostly about Johnny. You could say we've had a rough past. We dated for two years and about two months ago I found out he was cheating on me. I confronted him about it and he didn't confirm or deny anything. So I broke up with him. If he wasn't cheating on me he would have said something.

But in a way I am kinda glad I got out of that relationship. He could be so rude at times and was a bad person here and there. So I guess it was sorta of bittersweet when I found out he was cheating, it gave me a reason to breakup with him.

Breaking up with him started a new chapter in my life and I'll be able to continue it with my new found family.

Authors Note:Hey its Teagan. Hope you're enjoying the book. Don't be a silent reader vote and comment please. Kelsey and I would love to know your opinions on our book.