Chapter 33

(Just a quote that I found funny)

Ally's Pov.

After Abbie got released from the hospital we all headed back to the SDK house to have a big welcome home get together for her. When we entered the house everyone cheered and Abbie blushed as she sat down on the couch. Devan sat on one side of her and I sat on the other side with Collins sitting next to me.

"How're you feeling?"J.C asked and Abbie shrugged.

"I feel fine, just a little sore."She smiled and everyone nodded.

"Well its a good thing Ally stitched you up when she did, or you would have had to had a blood transfusion."Dad smiled and Abbie looked at me with a small smile.

"You stitched me up?"She asked with shock written all over her face.

"Yeah you were losing a lot of blood, I had to stop it. It was no big deal."I shrugged and she hugged me tight, I gladly reciprocated it.

"No big deal my ass, you saved my life thank you."She mumbled into my shoulder and I smiled at her.

"You would have done the same for me. What else are sisters for."I smiled and she hugged me tighter before letting go.

"You're awesome,I'm glad I can call you my sister."She grinned and I smiled.

"I love you."I smiled and she grinned back at me.

"I love you to."

~

Later that night I headed home, with Collins. When we made it to my house we went up to my room and climbed onto my bed. I rested my head on Collins chest and wrapped my arms around his torso. He smiled and kissed my head as he wrapped his large arms around me securely. 

"We need to talk about what happened yesterday Darling. You said you had a similar experience?"He asked and I nodded and buried my head into his neck before taking a deep breath and starting the story.

"I was around 14 years old and I was in a foster family for a little bit. They weren't very nice people. My foster Mom was really nice and sweet but my foster Dad and brother weren't so much. I got along great with my foster Mom but when her husband came home drunk it was another story. Him and his son would tag team on beating me and taking me places to punish me. One time they locked me in their cellar for a full 4 days without food or water. I had to learn first aid, my foster Mom taught me because they would never bring me to the hospital after a beating because it would look to suspicious. So I learned fast how to treat wounds and cover them up so when I went to school no one would notice. Eventually I had enough and escaped and headed back to the orphanage. I explained everything to Mrs.Cheryl and she told me that I could stay there again until I was adopted."I explained with tears running down my face. Collins wiped my tears away and kissed my lips gently.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, but as long as I'm around that won't be happening again."He smiled at me and kissed my tears away.

"Thank you."I smiled and rested my head on his chest before letting the sleep take over me.

Authors Note: Hey its Teagan. Hope you're enjoying this so far. Please vote and comment. Love you all!!