Chapter 37

Ally's Pov.
After we got the debit card we headed to the local store. And let me tell you my new car drives amazing. I could tell Collins was a little jealous of it but he still had a smile on his face nonetheless.

When we made it to the store I parked right beside Abbie. We both grinned at each other when we walked out of our car and headed into the store with our lovely boyfriends following behind us.

We lead the way to the Arizona's and loaded up Collins and Devan's arms with them. We also grabbed a few bags of junk food before heading over to the cash.

I was shocked to see who was running the cash.

" Georgia?" I asked in shock and she smiled at me.

" Hey Ally hey Abbie what's up?" She asked with a smile.

" Nothing, what're you doing here?"Abbie asked and she laughed lightly.

" I got a job here a while back have to support myself somehow." She grinned and we nodded in understanding.

" Hows life been treating you two?"She asked with the smile that never seems to leave her face.

" Good, we got adopted and have boyfriends now." I smiled and she grinned at us widely while handing us our receipt.

" That's great to here, maybe we could catch up sometime. I'm here most of the time." She shrugged and Abbie and I happily nodded.

" Sounds like a plan." We nodded before heading out of the store with our groceries.

After we set them in the back seat of my car Collins and Devan have our expectant looks.

" who was that girl?" Devan asked with a raised brow.

" That was Georgia, she was at the orphanage with us a few years back. But when she turned 18 she left we haven't seen her since." I explained and they boys nodded at us.

" She was like everyone's big sister up until she left." Abbie grinned and we all smiled.

" She was great she baby sat us when mrs.cheryl was out. She was amazing with us." I gushed and the boys nodded their heads at us.

" Well she seems really nice I hope we get the chance to get to know her sometime." Collins smiled and kissed my head.

" Oh trust me you will." I insured with a huge grin.

A/N: Hey its Teagan thanks for reading and everything hope you're enjoying this book. Please vote and comment. Love you all!!!!!!