Chapter 12

Abbie's +POV+

Devan is so cute, I mean Collins is to but Devan is cuter. Ally and I were up in my room.

"Ally it's time to go!" I heard Connor tell from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming!" Ally yelled back as we were walking out of my room.

"Dad can I stay the night with Ally if Connor let's me?" I asked as soon as we got downstairs.

"It's up to Connor." My dad answered.

"Can she dad plz?" Ally asked begging Connor.

"Yeah that's fine." Connor said in defeat.

"Yay!!" Ally and I yelled.

"Connor if my dad let's me is it ok if I give Ally one of my penny boards?" I ask whispering into his ear.

"Yeah it's fine we were gonna get her some today as soon as we got back home." Connor whispered into my ear.

"Dad can I give Ally one of my penny boards please?" I asked begging him.

"Yeah, because we bought you more than you needed." Dad said hugging me. I ran upstairs and grabbed the pink one because pink is to girly for me. I ran downstairs with clothes shoes and the pink penny board and my favorite penny board which was my black one. The black one is the one I rode and the pink one was the one that Ally rode when we met Devan and Collins. Soon after I came downstairs we left and headed to Ally's house. Her house was down the street from mine, which was amazing. Connor's and Ally's house was bigger than the orphanage but smaller then mine and Joey's house. As soon as we pulled up to their house Connor handed us the keys and told us to unlock the door then bring the keys back because they are going to get food and some other things. So we did exactly what he told us to do and then we went straight to Ally's room.

"What is the wifi password so I can connect to it?" I asked.

"It's o2l2010." Ally said while putting the penny boards and my clothes in her closet.

A/N: This is Kelsey and I really hope that you guys are loveing this story. Don't be silent reader. Plz comment and vote on the story, love ya bye.

Adopted by Who? (SDK and O2L Crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें