Chapter 26

Abbie's +POV+

So Devan and I have been walking around all day and the sun started to set. We stopped walking and we were at a different park so we sat down and watched the sun. It was so beautiful I snuggled against Devan and watched.

"Oh I forgot to apologize for stealing your jacket the other night." I said looking into his beautiful eyes.

"You can keep it I have more at home." He said looking into my eyes.

"Thank you." I said kissing him. It started to get dark so we headed towards my house. When I got home Devan stopped me before I went inside.

"I love you Abbie." Devan said looking me in the eyes.

"I love you to Devan." I said but before we were able to kiss one of the guys grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. I turned to see that it was Nick.

"What the heck Nick." I said.

"Go sit on the couch and act like you got home 30 minutes ago." Nick said.

"Ok why?" I asked.

"You were supposed be home 30 minutes ago but your late." Nick said sitting next to me on the couch.

"Where is my dad and the rest of the guys at?" I asked.

"Out shopping for your birthday in a few days." Nick said smiling.
"I'm not a party person and I don't do birthday parties or matter as fact I don't celebrate my birthdays." I said annoyed.

"Why?" Nick asked.

"I never have." I said.

"Well you are now that you're part of the SDK fam." Nick said.

"Fine you guys can celebrate without me." I said stomping up to my room. I slammed my door and flopped down on my bed.

"Why don't you guys listen to me!!!!!" I yelled loud enough for Nick to hear. I turned my tv on and put on Netflix. I started to watch Doctor Who from the first season. After a while I drifted off while watching Netflix.

*In Dream*

Today is my 6th birthday and I can't wait until my party starts.

"Abbie get down here now!!!" My 'mom' yelled. I got off of my bed and ran downstairs. My 'mom' grabbed me by my arm and threw me to the ground. She started to kick me 6 times and the the rest of my 'family' did the same.

*End Of Dream*

I shot up and saw Dad sitting on the edge of my bed trying to calm me down. I got out of bed and headed downstairs to get water and went to sleep on the couch.