Chapter 25

Ally's Pov.
After I left abbies I got a text from Collins asking me out for a date tonight. Of course I said yes and I'm getting ready for it right now.

I redid my hair is nice curls and slipped on a light blue skater dress along with the same shoes I was wearing earlier. I slipped on my heart necklace and put some nude lipstick on before heading out of my room and downstairs.

I passed the living room and caught all the boys attention.

" You look nice." Sam complimented.

" Thank you." I smiled.

"Where are you headed?"Ricky asked.

" I'm going on a day with Collins." I grinned they all smiled.

" Are you to like going out now?" Dad asked and I smiled with a nod.

" Yeah he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes." I grinned excitedly and they all smiled over at me.

" have fun." J.c smiled.

" I will." I called as i ran out the door.

But not before hearing someone yell.

" use protection." I have no clue who said that. But I just laughed it off and headed to the beach where Collins asked me to meet him.

It wasn't really that long of a walk but when I got to the beach it was totally worth it.

There standing in the sand was Collins in a nice black button up in black jeans and held a single rose in his hand. I awed at this and gave him and quick peck on the lips.

" Thank you." I smiled as he passed me the rose.

" Anything for you Darling." He grinned.

" What're we doing tonight?" I asked as we sat down in the sand.

" I thought we could just sit out here and watch the sunset." He shrugged and I smiled. Even doing the simplest things with him makes me smile widely.

We talked for hours on end and when the sun was starting to set we both shut up and enjoyed each other's company.

It was such a beautiful sight. I looked over to Collins and smiled as I saw the colors reflect off the water and in his eyes. Making his eyes even more dreamy then before. I was captivated by his eyes. I could get lost in them for hours. And that's just what I did.

For the rest of the night we talked quietly and shared a few kisses here and there. This is the definition of the perfect night.

Authors Note:Hey loves it Teagan hope you're enjoying. Please don't be a silent reader. Love you all!