Chapter 41

Ally's *POV*

I woke up and Abbie was sitting in the computer chair looking at her phone laughing. I sat up and looked at her.

"What's so funny?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"I'm in a group chat with some new friends I made at the skate park." Abbie said laughing again. I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my normal routine and then walked out of the bathroom. I looked around the room and I didn't see Abbie so I walked downstairs and saw the SDK fam, the Keys brothers, and 5 other guys outside by the pool. I ran back upstairs and changed into my bathing suit. Abbie was in her black bikini and I was wearing my blue bikini with a black and white pattern on the sides. I walk out and Collins walked over to me.

"You look good babe." Collins said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks you too." I said turning my head as Collins ended up kissing my lips. I smiled and walked over to the edge of the pool.

"So Abbie who are these guys?" I asked.

"I'm Mark Jacobs. These are my friends Gabe Marcos, Blaze Whitman, Adam Brooks, and Luke Jameson." Mark answered pointing out each of his friends.

"I'm Ally, Ally Franta." I said smiling. I walked over to the diving board and did a 360 front flip before landing in the water. I swam back up and everyone was staring at me in awe.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"Nothing." They all said before going back to talking. I laughed a little and got out to tan. I heard Mark Jacobs flirting with Abbie and I heard Abbie flirting back.

"Hey Mark!!!" I yelled.

"Yeah!?" Mark yelled back.

"Abbie is sorta taken by Devan over there!!!" I yelled pointing at Devan.

"I care why!!!!" Mark yelled back.

"Whatever!!!" I yelled and went back to tanning. The next thing I know I heard Abbie yelling.

"Devan you are gonna kill him." Abbie yelled throwing Devan off of Mark.

"He was flirting with you Abbie!!!" Devan yelled.

"Doesn't mean you should kill him!!!" Abbie yelled pulling Mark's unconscious body out the water. After all the arguing Abbie had to do mouth to mouth CPR on Mark. Mark woke up and kissed Abbie. I'm guessing I'm the only one who saw him kiss Abbie and saw Abbie kiss back. I can't believe that my best friend just kissed Mark back. I mean he's cute but still. She basically cheated on Devan right now. Abbie went in like nothing happened. Mark and I followed her but Mark got to her first. I stopped and hid behind the bar.

"You are an amazing kisser." Mark said to Abbie.

"You're not so bad yourself." Abbie said flirtatiously. I looked up to see Abbie and Mark kissing again. It was time to stop this.

"What the hell Abbie." I said walking into the kitchen. She pulls away and looks at me.

"Please Ally if you are truly my friend you'll keep this between us." Abbie said frantically.

"Keep your hands away from my girlfriend." Devan said walking in and grabbing Abbie's arm.

A/N: It's Kelsey and I'll be finishing this story while Teagan works on our other story.