Chapter 22

Abbie's +POV+

This morning I got a text from my dad saying that I needed to get home. Before I left I wrote and left a note to explain why I wasn't there to wake up with her. As soon as I got home I saw the guys talking to someone that I never wished to see again.

"Why the hell are you here Sebastian?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you Abbie." He said smiling.

"I don't care because I don't to talk to you so you might as well show yourself the door." I said irritated that he was here.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to go a date with me?" Sebastian asked.

"He'll no I'm dating someone!!" I yelled in disgust.

"Plz Abbie." He begged. I pulled out my phone.

(D=Devan M=Me)

M= Hey is it ok if I go on ONE and only ONE date with my ex

D= Why

M= He won't leave me alone

D= Sure we aren't a thing yet so yeah sure

M= We can be a thing after this date I love you Devan and I mean it

After I texted him that I put my phone away. I turned towards Sebastian to answer his question.

"ONE AND ONLY ONE DATE SEBASTIAN!!" I yelled.

"Ok get dressed pretty and I'll be waiting down here with your family." Sebastian said smirking.

"I'll dress how I want dumbass." I said walking up the stairs to my room. I walked over to my closet and grabbed pizza is my bae shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, black sparkly flats, a black bow, and sunglasses. I curled my hair like usual and went back downstairs. I got downstairs and we walked out to Sebastian's car and drove off.

"Where are we going anyways?" Looking through my phone.

"My house." He said smirking as we pulled up to his drive way.

"Why hell are we here?" I asked annoyed.

"Because I want the date to be here." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me inside.

"You're fucking hurting me!!" I yelled.

"Just stay here!!" He yelled throwing me on the couch. As soon as he walked away I ran out the front door and ran home which was a few houses away from Sebastian. I ran through the front door and up to Joey's room.

"That was a short date." My dad said.

"I ran home because I had a bad feeling about that date." I said. Dad hugged me and told me to go to bed so I did but I fell asleep on my dad's bed.