Chapter 34

Abbie's +POV+

After the O2L fam left went to my room a turned on my radio and Alone by Peirce The Veil was on. I turned the radio up and started to sing and dance to the song. While I was dancing I didn't know that had walked in until the song was over and he was clapping.

"Oh...Um...How long have you beenstanding there...Devan?" I asked with embarrassment and plopping down on my bed.

"Not that long but you are an amazing singer." Devan said as he plopped down my bed next to me.

"Thank you." I said cuddling into his side.

"I love you Abbie." Devan said wrapping his arms me.

"I love you too Devan." I said falling asleep.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up this morning and I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned to find a sleeping Devan right next to me. I tried to get up but Devan pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

"Come on Dev we have to get up its my 16th birthday and I have to get ready or my dad will get onto me." I said sitting up in my bed.

"I know but your bed is super comfortable." Devan whined.

"Please get out of my room so I can get dressed." I said pushing him out of my bedroom and shuting door. I walked over to my closet. I pulled out a sleeveless black dress with jewels at the top, black pumps that I borrowed from Ally. After I got dressed I put my hair up and keeping it there with a teal hair clip and I went downstairs.

"Omg there is a stranger in our house!!!" Dad yelled playfully.

"Who are you and what did you do with our Abbie?" Ally asked smiling.

"Ha ha ha real funny guys." I said smiling back at Ally.

"Omg is Abbie wearing a dress?" Andrea asked walking into the house with Kian and Jenn.