01.

Go check out my youtube!   http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX0fULLGzrCY4R3Dk1vJ2Nw

"Breanna C'mon." my mom yelled from the truck, I grabbed my phone and then ran outside towards the truck, "c'mon!" she honked the horn and I opened the door.

"My God woman, didn't you see me coming across the street?" I laughed and then buckled my seatbelt.

"Uh yeah, but you were walking like a slug."

"Mom, slugs can't walk, they uh what do they do? Uh slither? Yeah." she laughed and pulled out of our old driveway, "still, you're a slug sweetie." she added.

"I'd prefer sloth ma."

"Fine, Breanna Sloth Ashford."

"Sounds sick, maybe i'll get my name legally changed to that,"

"You're such a weirdo, ugh!"

"You're such a drama queen," I told her and she laughed, Sexy & I Know it came on and ma turned it up, she started to sing and I couldn't stop laughing.

"I'm sexy and I know it!” she sang.

Uh yeah,

Wiggle, wiggle , wiggle

"Mom! Please! I beg you, please stop before I die."

"Shush."

"Don't tell me to shush." I laughed and she smiled, "how much longer until we get to the new house?"

"Not to long, now remember, John has a three year old daughter."

"I know mom, I hope she likes me."

"Don't worry, she will!"

"I still can't believe you went to his place without me though."

"I know, I'm sorry, but John needed help."

"Yeah yeah, I know I heard the story before!" I took my phone out and texted Olivia.

Me: I'm going to miss you so much liv! Ugh, wish you could of came.

Liv: I know, maybe I could come visit? Yeah know, my mothers sister does live there.

Me: yeah yeah, hope you can come sooner! I have to spend summer break alone!

Liv: aw poor Bre Bre.

Me: shut up liv, I gotta go! I think we're here.

Liv: text me later bebz :*** xoxo

Me: pure such a freak, haha but okay bebz ;;) xxoxx

"We're here!" my mom said, she turned the car off and ran inside, I sighed and got out of the car.

I walked towards the house and notice a boy in the neighbors yard playing soccer with a curly haired boy. He looked over at me and smiled, I turned my head so that I could face the ground and not him.

"C'mon Breanna! Alice wants to meet you." ma yelled from the front door, I smiled and ran inside.

A little girl with brown curly hair came running towards me , well not running, mostly falling. She smiled at me and I noticed she had dimples, she had huge brown eyes and was really tiny.

"He-llow." she stuttered out and I picked her up, she played with my hair and I smiled.

"I'm Breanna!" I told her, she nodded her head and continued to play with my brown curls.