21.

Hold my little poopies, well how are yeahs? thank you guys for over 90k it means lot and I've granted you guys a update!

Breanna;

I walked into the house and closed the door behind me, I ran my hand threw my hair and sighed loudly.

"Breanna? Is everything alright?" My mom asked walking into the hallway.

I smiled weakly, "Yeah mom, everything is alright.."

"Okay, oh! I actually finally bought you curtains, John put them up while you were gone."

"Ok, thanks mom."

"Welcome sweetie, now go get washed up we're have a late supper." She kissed my temple and I walked up the stairs; I walked into the bathroom and stripped off getting into the shower.

Once I finished, I got changed into a pair of warm pajamas and brushed my hair, I noticed Niall walking in his room and I opened my window, "Hey sexy."

He turned to face the window and smiled, "Hey princess."

"I had fun today."

"Same here."

"We should go on a date sometime, just you and me." I smiled.

He slightly nodded, "I promise I will but I'm knackered, ill see you tomorrow, yeah?"

"Okay, night cutie."

"Night princess, I love you." He blew me a kiss and I did the same.

"Love you too."

_

"Niall stop!" I laughed and he nuzzled his head into my neck, "Please I beg of you!"

"Say the password." He smiled.

"I love Niall with all my heart and he is my prince!"

"Good girl." He stopped tickling me and kissed me quickly pulling away, "I have something planned for us tonight."

"Great! Wait what?"

"It's a surprise beautiful." He placed a kiss on my temple and pulled me closer to his chest, "before we do want to come to my practice?"

I smiled, "yeah I'd love too."

"Okay, well I just have to grab my stuff then ill honk the horn telling you too come out."

"Okay," he got up and walked out of my bedroom.

I got up and quickly changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a over sized sweater, I slipped on my boots and ran down stairs.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked.

"Niall's boxing practice." I replied.

"Be careful."

"Mom, it's Niall, of course ill be careful."

"Just... Please Breanna, be careful."

"Okay mom, I promise I will okay? I love you." Niall blew the horn and I opened the door running towards his car.

I got in and he kissed me, "Heelllo."

"Hi," I replied and smiled weakly.

"Is everything okay?" He asked concerned and pulled put of the drive way; driving on the hallway.

"Yeah, but my mom was telling me to be careful."

"Oh, well I can't blame her, it's dangerous out there."

"I guess so..."

He pulled into the parking lot and stopped the car, he got out and ran over to my side opening my door for me,"thanks." I mumbled and he intertwined our hands.

We walked into the gym and Niall went to get changed while I sat on the stage, I took out my phone and went on Facebook, I haven't been on here since I moved.

I had ten notifications and three messages along with five friend requests, I didn't bother looking at my notifications and just looked at my messages, they were from people I didn't know and they were inappropriate.

Like this one,

André;

Hey girl, it's me from the movies? I just wanted to tell you that I had a dream of me having sex with you and oh my god, you're just amazing when you give me that blo-

"Babe! ready watch this." Niall shouted and I turned my gaze to him, he was wearing his boxing shorts and he had no shirt on making me bite my lip.

He threw a few punches at the bag and an older man walked in, "Niall body! We have some good need!"

"What kind of news?"

"The owners of the tournament called," he smiled and Nialls eyes widened.

"And?"

"They said that they want you to come to America for it, it lasts for about two weeks and if you win."

"That's great! when do I start?"

"Tomorrow."

I gulped and felt my eyes water, would Niall really take the offer? I mean it's practically his job but tomorrow? what if Lucas came back? or what if André and his gang do something?

A lot can happen in two wee-"Princess? Are you okay?"

I came back to reality and engulfed him in a hug, I wiped away Agee tears from my eye with my free hand, "Go on and do it Niall."

"Bu-"

"I promise you that ill be safe and that ill be with the gang." I reassured him, "I might be scared abou-Everything but I love you and this is a once in a lifetime."

He grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine, "I love you too." he whispered and turned to face Simon, "What time?" he smiled at him and Simon returned the gesture.

"6:00am, I'm glad you agreed Horan, I really am."

"Be careful Niall" I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek, "Because I'm not looking forward to find out that you were badly injured."

"I promise Breanna," I stuck out my pinky finger and he twirled his around mine, "Ill tell Harry to watch you."

"Nothing bad will happen Niall."

"Anything could happen."

_______

70 votes or ten comments?

Anyways, where are yeahs all from? I'm from Canada :)