14.

Well hello there! here is a update I guess? not much goes on but atleast i had been writing, right?

well anyways, i have a few things planned out for the furture but this is sadly ending around like part 20is or more, not sure yet.

but i was planning on a second book, i'm not really telling you what will happen later but yeah! would you guys read the second one? i mean it's going to be pretty good.

it's already like planned out also, i know what i want to happen and yeah.

let's start wtih the fan fiction!

Breanna

"Here." I hissed and passed them their beers, "Drink up."

"Thanks babe." Lucas smirked, "Now go to your room and don't do anything stupid."

"why should I do anything you say?"

He sat up and walked towards me, "Because i'll do this." He raised his hand and slapped me in the face, I shook my head and ran into the bedroom. But I had grabbed Lucas phone before I could, I slammed the door behind me and dialed Nialls number.

my breathing was getting heavy and he answered, "Hello?"

"Niall!" I cried out

"Breanna?! Princess! are you alright?"

That's when I broke down in tears, "N-Niall I took Lucas phone."

"H-He found you." he chocked out.

"Y-Yeah... Niall i'm so scared, he hit me so i ran into the room and locked the door."

"Stay in there, do you know where you are at?"

"I-I some h-house that looked abounded..." I trailed off, "Please Niall I forgive you I don't care why you did it I just need you."

"I'm going to find you soon, please I love you."

"I-I love you too." I replied and wiped a few tears from my face, "D-Do you know that Z-"

Someone hit the door and i screamed, "Breanna?"

"NIALL LUCAS IS TRYING TO GET INTO THE ROOM." I screamed , He knocked the door down and smirked at me reaching for my wrist. "Let go of me p-please."

"I told you not to do anything stupid." He hissed at me, he picked the phone up and smiled "Why hello Niall."

"No can do Horan, she's mine now and same with your little friend."

"Toodles." He hung up and looked at me, "Now for you."

"Lucas please d-"

"Shut the hell up or i'll shoot." He growled and placed a gun beside my head, "Now tell me why I shouldn't shoot your brains out right now."

"Be-Beca-" what should I say? Ah! "B-Because I love you! I always have."

His eyes softened and he dropped the gun, he picked me up off of the ground and hugged me, "I knew you'd come around." He whispered in my ear and rubbed my back.

I just nodded my head and waited till he let go, "What would you like for dinner?"

"hm, I don't really know."

"What about pizza? do you like pizza? of course you like pizza everyone likes pizza!" He smiled and I looked away, "Do you want pizza?" He asked softly.

"Y-Yes please."

"Okay I'll go order it right now, i'll be right back angel." He kissed my forehead and I crawled onto the bed going under the covers.

Why did I say that? well atleast he didn't shoot.. But what if he did? I would be dead, well no shit he blew my brains out!

__

"Here you go, be careful! It's really hot." Lucas smiled at me and passed me my plate, he was sitting at the end of my bed and I was still under the covers eating pizza.

I bit down on the slice and spit it out since it was hot, "Ouch."

"Ah, I told you to be careful! Now you burnt your tongue." He shook his head, "Want anything to drink?"

"P-Pepsi would be fine." I weakly smiled at him and he left the room, how long can I do this? I like this side of him.. He doesn't hit me.

He came back in with two cans of pepsi, "Here you go."

"Thanks." I replied and took a sip of the pepsi, "Hm Lucas?"

"Yes?"

"I need to get clothes, I've been here for like a week and I've been wearing the same clothes."

"Oh.. I forgot, hm, you could borrow Lucy's? I mean this is like her house."

"oh..." I really want to get out of here... "Y-yeah I guess."

Niall.

I walked into the building and went into the locker room, I changed into my shorts and took my shirt off, I grabbed my water bottle and walked out onto the stage.

"Oi Niall." Simon yelled and I waved at him, "How have you been man?"

"Not so good." I shrugged my shoulders and he passed me my mouth guard.

"Why so?"

"Lucas." I spat and he shook his head, "H-He took the girl I-I love."

"And what are you doing to get her back?"

"I've looked every where... it's no use Simon, she called me yesterday."

"Are you really that stupid Niall?"

"Uh?"

"She called you! You can track the call you dumbass!"

"really?!"

"Yes! My god kid."

"I guess I'm stupid, but I want to go alone so it would be quicker yeah know?"

"Yeah, okay well anyways let's start with your punches and then so on." He weakly smiled and I nodded my head.

_

"Don't forget that you have a match on Friday!" Simon yelled to me.

"I won't!" I shouted back and walked out of the building, I drove home and walked over to Breanna's house.

I knocked on the door and Liv answered, "Hey can I come in?"

"Yeah." She smiled and opened the door more, "What brings you here?"

"Uh I just wanted to know how you were doing... yeah know with all of this happening?"

"Oh.. I'm not sure how I'm dealing with this but Breanna's parents keep asking me questions about where she is and why I'm not with her!"

"What have you been telling them?"

"That she was with you gone for a trip! You're actually lucky that they're not here."

"I guess so, but erm my boxing coach told me that we could track the call, you know the one I got yesterday from Breanna?" Her eyes lit up and she hugged me.

"We need to track that so I can get my best friend back."

"I-" I was cut off by a husky voice from behind me.

"Niall what are you doing here?" I turned around and sighed, it was Harry.

"Asking how Liv is dealing with this..."

"Oh well we have plans, would you mind taking care of Alice?"

"Hm I guess not?"

"Okay, well let's go Liv." He smiled at her and she patted my back.

"We will be back soon and don't worry! Breanna's parents won't be home till tomorrow, they both have work."

"Okay." I smiled at them and closed the door, I walked into the living room and sat on the couch, I'm guessing Alice is in bed since it is 10pm.

Zayn.

I know what you're thinking? I'm stupid for betraying them, but honestly I fancy her also... who doesn't?

She is so... oh my god, I want her... Everybody wants her; I just can't let her go. | YES! Just can't let her go is just asjklsj;;h |

I walked into her bedroom and she looked away from me, Lucas was gone so I had to watch her, I mean like she can watch herself but god knows what would happen. "Hello Love."

"G-Go away." She spat and I chuckled.

"No can do sweetheart."

"Well then get out of my room."

"Why should I? we could have some fun."

"My fun is you getting the hell away from me," She hissed and I sat on the bed, "I'd so prefer Lucas here than you."

"whoa, harsh much? Atleast I never hit you."

"You haven't, but he is somewhat nice when he wants too, but you? You're just a pervert and a horrible friend."

"When was I your friend? Last time I checked we never talked." I smirked and she gulped. "You know I've always liked you."

"Uh." She shook her head, "It's never going to happen Zayn."

"Maybe not yet." I leaned closer to her ear and she tried to push me away, but since I'm stronger than her she failed. "You might be really mean, but you got me whipped and I just can't let you go."

"Get away from me!" She shrieked and I climbed on top of her, "Stop."

I kissed her neck and she hit my stomach, I kissed her lips and I grabbed the ends of her shirt, "P-Please."

"No can do sweetheart." I whispered.

"What the hell are you doing?!" someone from the door growled, all of a sudden I was on the ground with blood oozing from my head...

_

Who was at the door? and my god Zayn! you bumhole... l o l z.

and i used some words from the song that was leaked... hm... anyways hi.

40 votes or 6 comments? :)