12.

I couldn't resist the urge to update :s

so a lot of drama is going on in this chapter, but it's just the start of really bad things, there's going to be some twists in the next few chapters and i hope you guys like'em :D

anybody like 3OH!3 ?! :)

Breanna.

"C'mon Alice." I smiled at her, she ran out the front door and ran down the path way.

"C’mon Brea!" She yelled at me and clapped her hands.

"I'm coming!" I laughed and ran towards her, I picked her up and walked to the park.

I wonder Niall is doing, I know he isn't helping his mom, maybe he is just busy? Yeah.

I sat on a bench and let Alice run on the small kiddy play ground that was placed in the middle of the park.

There were couples lying down on blankets, kids running around, people with pets, lots of different things.

There was even a skate park full of skaters, hm, "Alice?"

No response.

"Alice?!" I yelled and stood up, I ran to the slides and she wasn't there.

I ran all over the playground and didn't even see her, that's when I heard her laughing; I turned around and smiled as a really cute guy came over, Alice was in his arms playing with his face.

"Is she yours?" He asked me.

"Yeah, she's my step sister."

"Oh, we'll here you go." He passed me her and I smiled, "I'm Jeremy."

"Nice to meet you Jeremy I'm Breanna." He looked over his shoulder and looked at the skaters, guess he skates.

"Well I better be off, I hope we could see each other again." He winked and walked away.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Alice, she was burning up, "Shit! Forgot sunscreen." I mumbled,

"Whuts wrong?"

"I forgot to put sunscreen on you, you're going to get sore."

"Ouuuu lets go den."

"Haha okay!"

I put her on the ground and held her hand, we crossed the road and continued our adventure home. (Not really an adventure lol.)

Once we got back Alice ran up to the front door , I opened it and picked her up, I walked into the living room and nearly dropped Alice in the process.

"Ni ni?" Alice whimpered, she knew I liked him and that we were dating, what?! I tell everything to her, she's like my little diary.

"N-Niall?" I stuttered out and he let go of Lucy.

"Breanna, I can explain." He croaked and I shook my head tears beginning to fall, "Don't cry." He stood up and ran over to me taking my face into his hands.

"Don't touch me." I hissed and slapped his hands away, "I knew you weren't doing anything with your mother."

"I-I can explain princess please."

"No, jus-" I shook my head again running out the door, I ran down the street and heard someone running behind me.

"Breanna? Are you alright?" I turned around and hit a hard surface, I looked up and smiled. "Breanna? Are you alright?" He repeated himself.

"N-No." I cleared my throat.

"What happened?"

"Uh I walked in on my boyfriend kissing someone and uh hugging her..."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

"I-It's fine."

"What's his name?" Jeremy asked.

"Niall, Niall Horan."

"Oh..." He looked away, I looked around and found a bench that was beside the sidewalk, I sat on it and he did as well.

"What do you mean by 'oh?"

"I know him." He looked in my eyes, "He isn't a good person."

"Wha- how?"

"First of all, he cheated on you right?" I nodded, "He likes to trick girls into thinking he is all that and has he sang to you?"

"Yes?"

"He usually does that." He chuckled, I furrowed my eyebrows and fixed my sweater. "He's a jerk and he is a bad person."

"Not to me, he wants to protect me." I reassured him.

"But yet he cheated." He stated.

"Y-yes."

"Well, would you like me to drive you home?"

"Sure." I replied and wiped a tear from my cheek.

Niall.

"Save it and let's get it over with." 

I grabbed her face and smashed my lips against hers, She kissed me back and then pushed me away, "Why did you do that?" She asked disgusted, I looked at her in the eyes and shook my head.

"I-I'm sorry." I looked away.

"It's fine, I knew you would do that." She winked and I furrowed my eyes brows,

She hugged me and then looked at the door, "Ni ni?" I heard Alice whimper.

I turned my gaze towards where Lucy was looking and my face dropped, "N-Niall?" Breanna stuttered out and I let go of Lucy.

"Breanna, I can explain." I croaked and she shook her head, "Don't cry." I stood up and ran over to her taking her face in between my hands.

"Don't touch me." She hissed and slapped my hands away, "I knew you weren't doing anything with your mother."

"I-I can explain princess please."

"No, jus-" she shook her head again running out the door, I turned around and clenched my fists and punched the wall making a hole in it.

All of a sudden Alice started to cry and I picked her up, "It's fine baby, it's okay." I cooed in her ear.

Lucy got up and walked towards me, "Well my job here is done." She smirked and patted me on the shoulder.

"Wha-"

"Dude, this was all a plan, yeah, I'm doing my brothers dirty work." She chuckled, "Lucas gets what he wants and honestly, he probably already has."

I shook my head, "Get out."

She chuckled and blew a kiss to me, "GET OUT!"

She left and I walked into the living room placing Alice beside me, I ran my hands through my hair and started to cry.

This a plan? I should of knew it, he called me and and... Breanna, shit shit shit. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Harry.

"Hello?"

"Harry! Oh my god." I cried out.

"Niall?! What's wrong?"

"I-I kissed Lucy because Lucas told me to or he would of done something to Breanna, Breanna came home and seen and now she is gone and Lucy told me it was all a plan andijustcan'thandlethis."

"Whoa, Niall, slow down buddy, could you repeat the last part?"

"It was all a plan and I just can't handle this." I repeated myself.

"Where do you think she went? And where is Alice?"

"She is here with me and I have no clue, is Liv with you?"

"Yeah she is, we're coming right now."

"Okay, hurry." 

"Okay! I'll call up Liam, Louis and Zayn okay?" 

"Okay! But i have to go, Alice is still crying." I wiped a tear from her face and she nuzzled her head into my neck.

"Okay, bye"

"Bye."

I stood up and picked Alice up, she was still crying, "Where diwd Bre go?"

"I don't know but we'll find her." I reassured her, I walked up the stairs and went into Breanna's room.

I sat on her bed and smiled, we just started dating last night and I already fucked things up, but I haven't explained why I did it.

It was for her own safety, I don't want Lucas taking her from me, no matter what.

"Lucas gets what he wants and honestly he probably already has." 

Kept running through my head, Alice crawled from my lap and went under the covers.

I heard the door slam down stairs and I ran down seeing if it was her, but it wasn't, I sighed and ran my hands threw my hair.

"What happened to the wall?!" Liv glared at me and Harry chuckled.

"We're all here, want to go look for her now?" Harry asked, he looked at me and I nodded.

"But someone has to watch Alice."

"I will." Liv raised her hand, "where is she?"

"In Breanna's room sleeping."

"Okay," she smiled, "Go and find her please? I don't want anything to happen."

"I promise we will find her, before Lucas does of course." Liam added.

Breanna.

"You just missed the turn." I told Jeremy.

"I didn't say I was taking you to your house." He chuckled, I turned my gaze to him and my mouth opened but no sound came out.

"L-Lucas?" I croaked.

"One and only babe." He winked and turned down a street that I haven't seen before.

"W-hy are you doing this?" 

"Because I love you."

"No you don't."

"I do baby." He placed his hand on my lap and I slapped it away.

"First of all don't call me baby and secondly don't fucking touch me." I snarled.

"Sorry baby." He winked and then chuckled, "I have to pick someone up so stay here."

"Whatever." I hissed and he pulled into Starbucks parking lot?

He got out of the car and instantly locked the doors, you know how cop cars have those type of locks that you can't unlock with out the key? Well that's what he had and it was no use of trying to get out.

Well, I could smash the window.... 

I hit the widow with my elbow but it didn't work, I clutched my elbow and screamed.

"This can't be happening." I whispered and started to cry.

"Why why why.."

The door opened again and Lucas got in starting the car, he looked at me and worry went across his face. 

"What's wrong?!" 

"Fuck you." I mumbled.

"Don't cry, seriously, I don't want to see you cry." 

"Like you even care."

"But I do."

I turned away and shook my head, the back door opened and Lucy came in, of course.

"Hi Breanna." She said sarcastically and patted my hair.

"H-Hi." I stuttered out and she laughed.

"Nice seeing you again."

"Uh y-yeah."

"Your boyfriend is a good kisser by the way, have you kissed him before?" She smirked.

"Yes I have and cool."

"His lips are just so soft and so kissab-" 

"Stop."

"Kissable." She finished and I looked at Lucas, his gaze was fixed on the road but he kept stealing glances at me.

Lucas is actually cute as I said before, but he's a stalker and he's kidnapping me, what else is he going to do?!

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"N-Nothing." I hissed.

"Okay, sorry you just looked like you were thinking about something."

"Well I wasn't."

"Okay."

"Lucas she doesn't like you? Haha." Lucy added and started to laugh like a crazed woman.

"Shut up." He snarled and pulled into a drive way, the house looked abandoned and there wasn't any houses around for miles.

I didn't even realize that we were driving for an hour and a half, I'm stupid.

"We're here." Lucas smiled at me and got out, he ran to my door and opened it. 

Lucy got out and ran into the house before us, Lucas grabbed my hand and I tried to get my hand out of his but he just tightened his grip making me cringe.

He dragged me into the house and he slammed the door behind us.

"Welcome to your new home." He kissed my forehead and I almost puked.

"This will never be my home." I spat and he chuckled.

"I'll show you your room." He pulled me down the hallway and opened a door, my mouth gaped when I noticed he queen sized bed.

The room was white, it had black and white pictures on the walls, there was a huge television hanging on the wall and a fireplace.

"You like?" He smirked.

"Yea- uh i guess." I tried not to smile but ended up anyways.

"I'm glad you like it princess."

"Don't call me princess." I hissed and was on the edge of tears.

"Whatever you say princess." He smirked and let go of my hand, I walked into the room and slammed the door in his face.

Fuck. My . Life.

Niall, I don't care why you did what you did but please, I need my prince.

posted | august 3rd.