19.

Harry.

"How should I pop the question?" I asked Niall, I paced back and forth; running my hands through my unwashed hair.

"Well, how do you think you should?" He replied and moved around on my bed, "I mean like I-Shit, I forget how I asked Breanna, I think I sang her a song."

"Yeah, I remember that." I smiled slightly and an Idea popped in my hand, "Wait! What if we all went on a movie/dinner date?"

"Who like me, Breanna, you and Olivia?"

"Yeah! and whoever wants to come."

"Well Liam has been spending a lot of time with Lucy, they might want to go."

"I'll call them, hold on." I smiled and pulled my phone out of my back pocket dialing Liam's house phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Liam."

"Oh Hey Harry! How's it going?"

"Really good." I replied, "Would you and Lucy like to come with all of us to the movies and maybe grab something for dinner?"

"Yeah, I think Lucy would like that, when?"

"if not Wednesday."

"What about Lou?"

"Sh-I think he is working then," I bit my nail and Niall left the room.

"Oh yeah! The gym has been getting busy lately."

"Yeah, well I have to go! Have to ask Liv if she wants to."

"haha a'ight Haz, I'll talk to you soon!"

"Yes! Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and threw it on my bed, I ran to the bathroom and got a quick shower; changing into a clean pair of skinny jeans along with a plain top, I ran over to the car and drove to Olivia's new house that her and her mother had moved into.

I pulled into their drive way and knocked lightly on the door, a tall woman answered and I'm guessing that it's her mother, "Hi." I smiled at her.

"Hello, are you looking for my daughter?" She returned the smile and I nodded, "You're Harry right?"

"Indeed I am, you have a lovely home."

"Thank you Harry, Olivia is in her room."

"You're welcome; okay, thank you." I took my shoes off and walked to her room, I could hear music playing so I just followed it knocking on her door, "Hey beautiful."

"Oh Hey Haz." She smiled and looked up from her phone, "What's up?"

"Nothing really, I just wanted to know if you wanted to come out with me and the gang besides Louis because he might have work."

"Yeah sure! Where are we going?"

"Movies and maybe get something for dinner," I replied and sat on her bed, "I'll pick you up on Wednesday at seven!"

"Okay, well want to watch a movie? I rented hills have eyes and haven't watched it yet." She asked and I nodded.

Niall.

I walked over to Breanna's house and knocked on the door, John answered the door and smiled at me, "C'mon in."

"Where is Breanna?" I smiled at him and he pointed up the stairs, I nodded at him and made my way up the stairs and knocked on her door walking in.

"Hey cutie." She smiled at me and stood up, I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Hey beautiful, how are you?"

"Good, so has Harry found out an idea to ask Liv out yet?" I let her go and we sat on her bed.

"Yeah he has, all of us are going to watch a movie and grab something to eat." I smiled at her and played with her hair, "Louis has work so he can't come."

"That's fine," She smiled and laid down, I laid down beside her and wrapped my arm around her waist, "You should stay over tonight."

"Why so?"

"I have to watch Alice alone from tonight till tomorrow night." She pouted and I smiled, "Please."

"I'll stay over but I have boxing tomorrow,"

"Practice or fight?"

"Fight, yeah."

"You better be careful." She poked my nose and I grabbed her hand kissing her finger that she had poked me with,

"Or what?"

"No more kisses." She got up and so did I, "And I mean it."

"Oh yeah, C'mere."

"No! Niall." She crossed her arms and I walked closer to her wrapping her in my arms, she tried to get out but I resisted.

"Pleaseee kiss me, I love you." I pouted and she giggled, "PLEASE."

"Fine, you're cute when you pout." She smiled widely and kissed me quickly, "That's all you're getting."

"No it's not." I said and kissed her again but longer this time.

"Niall!" She whined and pushed me away making me chuckle, "You boob."

"Love you too sweetheart."

"Whatev-"

"Breanna I'm heading off to work now, John already left." Breannas momyelled to her, Alice is in bed so be quiet."

"Okay mom, would it be fine if Niall stayed over?"

"Yeah of course, but don't do anything stupid."

"Oh my god, goodbye mom."

"Bye sweetheart! Bye Niall."

"Bye mrs.Ashford!" I replied and we heard the door close down stairs.

"Niall." Breanna whined and I looked at her.

"What babe?" I asked concerned, she laid down on her bed and grabbed her stomach.

"My stomach hurts," she cried out and I laid down beside her, "Like really badly."

"Aw, it will be okay." I cooed and kissed her, "When will you be off of your period?"

"Tomorrow I think, but it hurts so much Niall."

"It's okay baby," she yawned and closed her eyes, "Are you tired?"

"Mhm."

"I'll go lock the door and tell Mom where I am okay? Ill be right back."

"Okay."

I walked down stairs slowly trying not to wake Alice and walked out the back door, I opened my back door and smiled at mom, "Hey Niall, dear."

"Hey mom, I'm sleeping over Breanna's okay?"

"Okay, don't forget you have practice  tomorrow."

"I know mom, how could I forget?"

"Well you're my son." She smiled, "I wish Greg could see how far you have gotten."

"So do I mom." I returned the smile, "I'm just going to get changed and then head back over."

"Okay," she replied, "Do you know where Harry is?"

"Oh yeah he is over Olivia's, he might stay there."

"Oh ok."

I ran upstairs and grabbed clean clothes, I grabbed my phone and ran back over her house locking the doors behind me, I shut the down stairs light off and walked into her room to find her asleep.

Like dead asleep, I smiled and got changed quickly, I closed her door and turned the light off walking over to her bed crawling in beside her.

"Goodnight beautiful."

____

Short I know, but thank you guys for over 60k <3

60 votes or five comments?

Oh and I'm going to add someone to the story so if you want you can fill out this form and ill pick someone!

Name:

Age:

Personality:

Description:

From:

Anything else?: