22.

i messaged the winner, so you'll find out soon ;)

and I'm ending this soon :( 

Niall;

"Follow my voice." I smiled, Breanna had a blind fold over her eyes and was slowly following me.

"Speak!!" she yelled and I chuckled.

"I loveee you!" I sang and she smiled, once we arrived at the surprise I caressed her cheek a little bit and pulled the cloth off of her face.

"Niall did you do this all yourself?" she smiled and engulfed me in a hug, I nodded my head and looked over her head at the candles that were lined up against the sand.

"I did it because I love you and I know how much you like romantic things,"

"I love you too." she replied and lightly kissed me, we sat down and I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me.

"No matter what happens when I'm gone, just remember ill always be in your heart and that ill be thinking of you nonstop."

Harry;

"I'll miss you." Breanna said in Niall's chest as she cried, Niall rubbed her back gently and pulled her back by her shoulders.

"I'll miss you too, I love you so much."

"I love you too Ni." She replied and Niall kissing her romantically making me smile.

"C'mon Niall, plane leaves in fifteen minutes." Simon yelled from the taxi parked on the other side of the road.

"I'm coming." He harshly replied and kissed Breanna one more time before waving goodbye to us as he walked towards the taxi.

As the car drove off Breanna walked towards Louis, "I'm so nervous." She whispered to him.

"About what babe?"

"I went on Facebook yesterday; André and Tony messaged me... Inappropriate things."

"Like what?" We both asked and she crossed her arms sitting down on the front step.

"That they had.. Dirty dreams of us doing stuff." Her eyes sparkled and she looked terrified, "What if they come after me and the girls while Niall is gone?"

"If they do they'll have to go through me, Louis and Liam." I stated.

"I guess."

"We promise to keep you and the girls safe." Louis cooed and engulfed her in a right hug, "I-We promise."

Breanna;

"What are you doing tonight?" Louis asked me as I sat on my bed.

"Nothing really, why?"

"There's this partying going on and I was wondering if you would like to come with me?"

"I don't know."

"Please Breanna? It will take your mind off of Niall." He weakly smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"But that's the thing, I don't want to take my mind off of him."

"Pleaseee!"

"Fine." I huffed and he fist pumped the air, "But I'm
not drinking."

"Fine by me sweetpea."

"Shut up boobear."

"No hunnyboo."

"Troll."

"Bitch."

"Cunt."

"Sexy."

"Lou-"

He chuckled and threw his head back as he crawled onto my bed, "I'm just joking."

"Goo-"

He cut me off again, "But you are quite hot."

"Stop cutting me off you horny bastard!" I giggled and he started to tickle my sides making me fall against my bed sheets, "Lou! Oh-oh my god please stop!"

"Take it back." He growled against my ear, he continued to stick his fingers against my sides and I couldn't control my laughter.

"I-I take it ... Back! Please stop haha!"

"Good girl." He winked and I wiped the sweat from my head.

"I hate you." I said sarcastically.

"No, no you don't."

"Maybe I don't, who knows?"

"I do, sweetpea." He smiled and got up, "I'll pick you up a seven?"

"Sounds good." I replied and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to his chest, his scent filled my nostrils making me sigh in pleasure.

"What?" He chuckled,

"You smell good is all."

"Well so do you,"

"What do I smell like then?" I pulled back and his blue eyes sparkled.

"Like vanilla." He smiled, "I like it."

"Haha okay Lou," I pushed him back abit, "Go home and get ready."

"As you say princess." He bowed and then walked out of my room, "Don't forget seven sharp!"

"I know! See yeah later!"

"Bye!"

As I heard the front door close my mom entered my room, "Hey mom."

"Hi dear," she weakly smiled, "What was that all about?"

"Louis invited me to a party tonight," I smiled and she frowned, "Why?"

"I was just wondering... What about Niall?"

"He's gone to America for his tournament you know that."

"But wouldn't he get mad that you went out with his friend?"

"Uh not that I know of? Mom, we're just going out for a bit."

"Be home by twelve sharp." She hissed and I was taken a bit back.

"Hm ok?"

_

I finished off curling my hair and let it flow down my back, I had a little bit of make-up on and I had the same perfume on.

I had changed into a black dress that ended mid-length and had black wedges on, I didn't bother with a coat since we would be inside.

I heard a car horn and I smiled, I made my way down the stairs and out the door, I got into the car and smiled at Lou, 25 to life by Eminem was lightly playing on the radio.

"Hey," I said to him.

"Hey, you look.. Wow."

"Good wow or bad wow?"

"Good wow." He looked at my feet and made his way towards my chest staying there a little longer than he should be, I moved a bit uncomfortable and he pulled out of the drive way.

After a couple of minutes we pulled into a driveway which was packed with cars, I got out of the car and instantly wrapped my arms around Louis' since it was packed, we walked into the house and alcohol instantly filled my nose making me scrunch it up.

Louis brought me into the kitchen where there was less people and unwrapped our arms, "ill be right back ok? Stay here."

"Okay." I replied bluntly.

"I mean it Breanna and don't do anything stupid." He pressed his lips into a thin line and his eyes told me that he was being completely serious.

I nodded my head and he left me alone in the kitchen as drunk teenagers and adults danced along to the music, red cups filled the counters and a few on the ground and its only seven thirty.

"Hi." An unfamiliar voice said from beside me, I turned my gaze to face a boy with dirty blond hair.

"Hi." I replied and smiled at him.

"I'm Ashton,"

"I'm Breanna."

"I know." He smirked and paced his drink on the ground, "I've seen you before."

"Oh..." I asked a bit taken back.

"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." He chuckled and grabbed a red cup from the counter and put it in front of me, "Here have a drink you seem a bit stressed."

"I don't really drink."

"Loosen up a bit babe, you seem really stressed."

Maybe I am a tad bit but I'm not sure if I can trust him, my mind says no but my body says other wise, "Maybe a little bit won't hurt."

________

Hmmm.... Not sure if I like this chapter.

Not going to be updating for a few, but yeah.

How do you guys feel?

What do you think should happen?