Hey guys!

Hey guys, i just posted a new Niall Fan fiction called "Space Bound." I think a lot of you guys who read skinny love & kiss me would enjoy it since it is a bad boy fan fiction but this time Niall is indeed famous not just for singing but for his fathers work, he & Molly are actuallying being hunted down by a gang called "The wolf pack." They a group of many man who only want Sex, money and drugs. 

Niall and his best mates are actually currently on a break from singing since they did just get off of tour, he offered Molly to stay with him in his expensive apartment since her mother kicked her out making her stay lonely nights on a cold park bench. 

there will be so many funny, sad and plot twists in this story! i'm going to take my time to think about ideas for it since i really do like this story so far, i hope you all like it too. I'm beginning to start writing again and liking one direction, please go read it and tell me what you all think. 

Oh! and I messaged wattpad asking for my deleted stories back, i'll be going through them and deleting some and maybe giving away some ideas that i don't want. So comment down below if you want a certain fan fiction to stay (Sex with Styles, Tattoos, Rose, etc) 

Thank you all for reading this fan fiction, I know it was rushed and poorly edited, but I'm glad it got to where it is today and i can't thank you guys enough. 

also if you want to contact me please add/follow me!

Twitter: @Rusticstar or @chewyroad

Instagram: @rustiicstar

snapchat: Breannaashford 

 I LOVE YOU ALL :D <3 <3 <3 <3