05.

*Note there is bad language in this story, if you do not like it then just don't read this fan-fiction or just change them to another word...

Dedicated this chapter to @londonstars because she made the cover and she is an amazing writer!! :)

Niall's p.o.v;

I walked past the girls and made my way towards the apartment making sure nobody was watching me, I opened the steel door and closed it behind me, I walked up the old broken stairs and knocked on room 301.

"Who's there?" His husky voice came from inside the room,

"Niall." I said bluntly, the door opened and he smirked at me,

"C'mon in dude, Lucas is waiting for you." He smirked even wider and pushed me into Lucas office, I gulped and sat down on the leather sofa that was placed in front of his old desk.

"Niall... Niall.... Niall, why couldn't you obey the rules?" He chuckled and turned around in his chair. "All you had to do was hook us up! Like c'mon dude, I won't hurt the poor thing."

"She isn't a 'Thing' and first of all, I know you will hurt her, she's mine not yours." I said through gritted teeth, "Y-You can't have her..."

"Aw, well, since she is supposedly yours, you won't mind taking her virginity will you?" he chuckled and punched down on the desk making me flinch, "Because! If you don't, I'll find out and take her for myself, got it?"

"Y-Yes sir!" I yelled and stood up,

"Good boy... Now, have fun at your little barbeque."

"Yes sir, I will..."

I walked out of the old apartment and ran towards my house, I closed the door behind me and kicked my supras off, I clenched my fists and walked towards Harry's bedroom. I knocked and he opened the door smiling, "Hey Niall what's up?"

"What's up?" I asked pushing him into his room, he tripped and fell, he looked surprised at my actions and then stood back up dusting himself off. "What the hell did you tell Lucas?"

"What are you talking 'bout?" He smirked and walked towards his computer, "I don't recall telling him anything."

"Don't fucking lie Harry, I know you did and Blane told me." I snarled and walked towards him.

"Niall, calm the hell down, Lucas asked me about her and all I said was that she used to live in Dublin and that she was our age."

"Yeah? Well then why the hell does he 'fancy' her? He doesn't know her or doesn't even know what she looks like!"

"He does Niall..." Harry frowned and put his hands through his curly hair, "H-He confronted me before I said a word... he knew about her, how? I'm not sure."

"What's he going to do? She can't be brought into this Haz, I-I like her..."

"I know you do; H-He told me that if I don't try to hook them up that he'll kill me... I-I don't want to die Niall." He cried out and I patted his back.

"He told me today that since I supposedly- like her that If I don't take her virginity that he'll take her for himself..."

"But you guys aren't even dating? He can't do that!" He shouted and clenched his fists, he walked towards the wall and pulled his hand back and swung it, he made a hole in the wall and he fell against it. "H-He just can't! I won't let him take her nor will I let him kill me, unless I have to too protect her."

"Boys?! What's going on?" Ma yelled from outside the bedroom, "Niall James Horan, What was that noise!"

"Nothing- mom, me and Harry are just talking." I told her.

"Fine, but I'm starting the barbeque soon so get your bums down in 10 minutes."

"Alright!!" Harry yelled, He rested his head on his hands and sighed, "What are we going to do Niall?"

"Whatever it takes to protect her, call up the boys and get them to come down and then we'll see." I smirked and walked out the bed room door.

Breanna's p.o.v

"What am I going to wear?" I asked Liv, she shrugged her shoulders and continued to curl her hair, "That's a lot of help." I giggled and looked through my closet.

I found a black skirt that I had gotten at top shop and a blue spandex top, I changed into them and then pulled on a pair of ankle socks along with my white plain vans, I grabbed the curler that was already plugged in and brushed through my hair along with the curler.

"How do I look?" Liv asked and started to pose for me, I laughed and gave her thumbs up, "Good! Now I can impress that Harry guy."

"Haha, you don't even know him!"

"So? First impression is important!"

"Indeed." I laughed and finished my hair, my hair isn't that thick so It only takes like 10 minutes to curl it.

I already had make-up on so I didn't really need to re-apply, "Ready?" She asked.

"Yeah I am." I smiled and we walked down the stairs, I smiled at John and we walked out the back door making our way towards their step. I seen Niall, he was wearing baggy jeans with a blank muscle tee on, he looked perfect like always... what...

I looked beside him and Harry was smirking at me, he was wearing a plain white tank top with black skinny jeans on like usual, He had his hair pushed back, I looked back at Niall and noticed him looking me up and down, I felt my cheeks warm up but I didn't mind.

"Hey guys!" I smiled and waved at them, "This is my friend Olivia." I gestured to her and she waved never looking away from Harry.

"Hello Love." Harry greeted her, "My name is Harry."

"I-I Know." She smiled and sat down at the table, "Hi Niall."

"Hey Liv." He smiled and looked at me, "Hey Breanna."

"So, we should all go out after the barbeque." I suggested and they nodded their heads.

"we should, I know this really great place we should go!" Harry said.

"Is it that place? Y'ah know?" He smirked at him.

"Yeah it is Niall, they'll like it."

"What is it?" Liv asked.

"A place, it's a surprise and we want you to be shocked when you see it." Niall nodded his head and rested his hand on my thigh, I flinched a bit but then ignored it, I looked at him and he smirked.

"Food is done!" Maura yelled and we all stood up to go get the food.

_

"Okay, I'll drive there." Harry said and got into his car, we all piled into the car, me and Niall sitting in the back while Harry and Liv were in the front.

"It's going to take like an hour to get there so get comfortable." He added.

I moved around in the seat until I felt alright, Niall was sitting right in the middle so that he was closer to me which I found a tad bit awkward but yet flattering. Niall put his arm around me and leaned closer to my ear, "You look beautiful tonight." He whispered and I smiled.

"Thank you, you look really good as well." I replied and pulled my phone out, he grabbed it from me and went onto my contacts, "What are you doing?"

"Adding myself so we can text." He said in a 'duh' tone and added his number texting himself, "Now we can talk whenever!"

"Yeah." I snorted.

"Did you just snort?" He chuckled.

"Psh, no."

"Psh, yes."

"No."

"Yes, don't worry I found it cute."

"Well, uh thanks?" I laughed and looked at him, his blue eyes were just so beautiful that I could stare at them all day.

"You have pretty eyes." He muttered and then looked away.

I blushed and grabbed his chin, "So do you." I smiled and so did he.

"T-Thanks."

"We're here!!!" Harry yelled and opened his door, he ran to the other side and flung the door open for Liv, she said thank you and followed behind him, Harry had grabbed her hand and dragged her down into the woods that were surrounding us.

I got out of the car as well did Niall, I walked beside him and looked at my hands and then at his, I reached for his hand and intertwined our fingers, Niall squeezed my hand and dragged me down into the woods just like Harry had just did.

Harry and Liv stopped a little further ahead of us and we reached up to them, I looked around and smiled, this place was beautiful, It was a small waterfall with a lake type of thing beneath it that you could swim in. The water was a bright blue but look a tad bit dark since it's about sun fall.

Harry took his top off and shoes, he ran into the water and splashed water at us, "C'mon in!" He yelled and Liv took her clothes off in one swift move, I laughed at how she had Barbie underwear and a pink neon bra.

Only Liv would wear Barbie underwear... haha.

Niall took his shirt off which reveled his chest, he didn't have abs, no, but he still looked perfect and I couldn't stop starring. "You going to stare or are you going to come in?" Niall chuckled and I noticed he was just standing in his boxers.

I shook my head and took my top off revealing my black lace bra, I slipped my skirt off and shoes, I walked into the water and squealed at the coldness, Niall wasn't in the water yet because he was starring at his phone.

"Stop being a pussy and duck!" Harry told Liv, she splashed him and went under the water, I did the same and then re-surfaced to see Niall putting his clothes back on.

Niall's p.o.v; ( Harry will have a p.o.v in the next chapter. )

I looked at Breanna and smiled, she was staring at me stomach, I took my shoes and pants off leaving me just in my boxers. "You going to stare or are you going to come in?" I chuckled and she shook her head.

She took her top off and her skirt, I smiled at her black lace bra and underwear, she ran into the water and swam towards Harry and Liv, I was about to go in until my phone went off in my pant pocket. I bent down and pulled it out, I unlocked it and instantly clenched my fists.

From: Lucas - I see you, Harry and the girls, you must be having fun? Right? Well I am, I love to see Breanna half naked, don't you? Her nice shaped bum and boobs, man, I just can't get enough! Haha! Don't forget mate, T.A.K.E her virginity or else.

I looked around and noticed nothing, nobody was around besides us, I got another text....

From: Lucas - picture message!

I clicked on the picture and gasp, it was a picture of Breanna half naked that was obviously taken a few minutes ago because I was standing there in my boxers. I grabbed my pants and pulled them on, same with my shirt and shoes, I texted Lucas back and noticed Breanna coming towards me.

Me: I'm going to fucking kill u!

I instantly got a text back and then frowned when I read it...

From: Lucas: Not if I get to Harry first.

"Niall? Who is Lucas?" Breanna cried out, I turned to face her and she had her phone in her hand...

I swear to god he is going to be dead...

It's short I know, i'm so so sorry, but a little drama wouldn't hurt would it? Well, Lucas is very creepy i might add... haha!

I picture Lucas as Dave Franco, like he is just hot! so why not make Lucas hot? but anyways, thank you guys for voting and reading this story!! I almost have 1k reads :)

15 votes for the next chapter? sorry for asking for a lot of votes, but I just want to know if you guys like it! & it would be awesome if you guys did :)

moorrrrrrrrrree draammma cominggg verrryyyyyy soooon ;)

Posted { Jul 17, 2013 }