13.

erm, oh! who ships Nianna? ;)

I don't like this chapter aksjlkj; but this is just a filler chapter... thank god the drama ends soon,

I woke up and groaned pulling the sheets over my head, I opened my eyes and rubbed them, I groaned when I realized I was still in Lucas house.

"Baby are you awake?" I heard him yell from outside the door.

The door knob moved and he walked in, "good morning."

"Uh." I replied and stood up, "I'm Hungry."

"Breakfast is waiting for you out on the table."

"Okay." I walked past him and bumped into him.

I sat down at the table and shoved a piece of bacon into my mouth, "is it good?" He chuckled.

I nodded my head, "where's Lucy?"

"Work."

"Oh where does she work?"

"None of your business."

"Ok.."

-

I finished eating and stood up, "Where's the bathroom? I need to take a shower."

"Down the hall and to your left." He replied, "Don't try anything stupid."

"I-I won't." Actually I will.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, I looked into the mirror and brushed my hair with my fingers.

I looked at the window and noticed it was boarded up, great, I started the shower and got in washing my body and hair.

I got out and Lucas came into the door making me grip the towel..

"Wear this." Lucas said and threw clothes at me, I picked them up and my mouth gaped open.

"Like hell i'm wearing this." I hissed.

"You're in my house, my rules."

"I'd be glad to frigging leave your house."

"Well guess what? you can't and never will, now get dressed we have company."

He walked out of the room and I looked down at the clothes, well there not really clothes more like pieces of fucking fabric.

There was the shortest skirt I've ever seen and a belly top, "Hurry up!" I heard him yell.

I rolled my eyes and huffed, I took my clothes off and pulled on the others, I walked out of the room and Lucas smirked at me.

"Good girl."

"Fuck you."

"I'd love you too." He winked.

"Pervert."

"You know it baby."

"Can I change now?"

"Do you want to be killed?"

"Wha-"

"Or raped? Your choice." He smirked and walked away, I gulped and followed him into the living room, "Sit."

I sat down and someone knocked on the door, Lucas opened the door and my jaw practically hit the ground.

"Well hello Breanna."

"Wha-What are you doing here?"

"Why wouldn't I be here?"

"Where's Niall? Please tell me you came here to get me outta here!" I cried out.

"No." He smirked and walked in sitting down beside me, he placed his hand on my thigh and kept moving upward, "you look amazing."

"Don't touch me please." I whimpered and him and Lucas chuckled.

"Honey we can do whatever we please." He whispered and kissed my neck.

"Z-Zayn please."

Niall.

"What If Lucas already got her?" Louis asked.

"I-I don't know." I croaked and Liam patted my back.

"We'll find her, I promise Niall." He cooed.

"But what If we don't? Huh? What will happen then?" I snapped and stood up, "I just can't fucking handle this fucking bullshit!"

"Let's just go look around town, yeah?" Harry said, we got into the car and that's when I broke down into tears.

"I fucked up." I cried.

"No, you tried to do what was right to protect her, you truly do love her Niall." Louis told me, "She will understand Niall."

"I hope so."

"Niall I promise yo-"

"Where the fuck did Zayn go?" I asked everyone, they shrugged their shoulders and I looked at Liam, "Something strange is going on with Zayn."

"Yeah, he has been acting weird lately.." He trailed off, "But let's continue looking for her alright?"

"Okay."

_

"Have you found her yet?" Olivia asked worried.

"No.." I cried out, "I hope we find her soon."

"Well I hope to because I keep telling her mother she's gone with you!"

"Sorry... it's not my fault."

"No I know it's not, but ah."

all of a sudden my phone started to ring, "You going to get that?" She asked gesturing to my pocket.

I answered the phone and all I heard was heavy breathing, "Hello?"

"Niall!" A panicked Breanna yelled.

I sat up, "Breanna?! Princess! are you alright?"

Liv all of a sudden sat up and looked at me, she ran out of the room and all I heard was her crying, "N-Niall I took Lucas phone."

my mouth gaped open, "H-He found you."

"Y-Yeah... Niall i'm so scared, he hit me so i ran into the room and locked the door."

"Stay in there, do you know where you are at?"

"I-I some h-house that looked abounded..." She trailed off, "Please Niall I forgive you I don't care why you did it I just need you."

"I'm going to find you soon, please I love you."

"I-I love you too." A smile found its way onto my face since this was the first time i heard her say it, "D-Do you know that Z-"

"Breanna?"

"NIALL LUCAS IS TRYING TO GET INTO THE ROOM." She screamed and I started to shake, "Let go of me p-please."

"I told you not to do anything stupid." I heard Lucas hiss, "Why hello Niall."

"Lucas let her go."

"No can do Horan, she's mine now and same with your little friend."

"Little friend?"

"Toodles." He hung up and I clenched my fists.

"Wh-Oh my god."

__________

it's short I know... but the drama ends soon so don't worry :) .

40 votes or 5 comments for the next?

questions... how do you feel about Zayn?

what should happen when Niall finds them?