17.

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺

Go and read my new fan fiction 'Rose' its a Harry styles fan fiction! Please read and vote, I know you guys would like it!

Dedicated to @AlexandraJoy because she is such an amazing writer!

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺

I was going to get raped, raped by someone who was friends with Niall and someone who is just a complete moron who deserves to be put into jail.

All of a sudden Lucy walked in, "What's going o-" she placed her hand on her mouth, well I'm guessing she is sober, "L-Lucas what are you doing?"

"Threesome, want to join?"

"N-No!" She yelled and ran over towards us, Zayn took my top off and I tried to get out, "Get off of her!"

"No you skank!" Lucas yelled and grabbed her neck throwing her down, "Now you're going to join us whether. you like it or not."

"P-Please don't do thi-" I was cut off by the door bursting open, I weakly smiled and he clenched his fists walking fastly towards Lucas who has no idea what was going on.

"Get the FUCK off of my girl!" Niall growled and punched Lucas in the face, Harry, Liam and Louis came running in grabbing Zayn knocking him on the ground.

Lucas punched Niall back and Niall raised his fist punching him over and over until he was unconscious, Lucy grabbed my arm and hugged me tightly, I instantly hugged her back, "I'm sorry." She whispered and I rubbed her back.

"Niall get the fuck up." Zayn hissed and Niall turned to face him, he punched Niall in the face and Niall's clenched his jaw.

"You're going to fucking regret touching my girl and betraying us." Niall kicked him in his stomach and punched him in the face, then Zayn fell hitting his head off of the coffee table, once he hit the ground his blood spilled all over the floor, that's when I realized... He was now dead.

"N-Niall you you killed him!" I squealed and got up, Louis walked towards me and hugged me tightly, Niall stepped towards us and I stepped back.

"Are you alright?" Liam asked Lucy, she weakly nodded and he helped her up, "I'm Liam."

"I-I know," she smiled and he hugged her, "I'm Lucy."

"B-Breanna are you alright?" Niall asked, he frowned and reached for me, I closed my eyes and Louis let me go so I could go to Niall, "I didn't mean to do it."

"It's okay, lets just get out of her, Lucy you're coming with us." I said and she weakly smiled, Niall looked at me and I nodded.

"Take my shirt." He said and took it off of his head slipping it over mine, I looked at his stomach and blushed.

"C'mon we need to get out of here before he actually wakes up." Liam said and grabbed Lucy's hand, we all walked out of the house and climbed in Liam's car.

I rested my head on Niall's lap and closed my eyes, I felt safe, I was free from that house and now I'm in his arms. "Are you tired?"

I nodded, "get some rest alright? When we get home ill bring you to your room."

He kissed my forehead and played with my hair, I fell asleep and he placed his arm over my waist.

"Yeah, she fell asleep on the way here." I heard Niall's voice say, "Would it be fine if I stayed? Like for the night?"

"Yeah of course," I heard John say, "Say where did you guys go for like that three weeks?"

"We just went on a road trip, but we had dropped in here and there while you guys were at work."

"Oh alright, go on an get some rest, you look like you need some."

"Thanks John," I heard the stairs creak and I nuzzled my head into his neck.

Niall softly placed me on my bed and I felt the bed dip as he crawled in beside me, "Sweet dreams princess." He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too."

Lucy.

"Where do you want me to drop you off at?" Liam asked, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't really have a place to stay." I told him and tied my hair in a pony tail.

"I'm just wondering, but why did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"You know what." He said bluntly.

"B-Because I'm scared, I was scared of my own brother ok?" I replied and he chuckled.

"It's okay sweetheart! Everyone has to be scared of someone right?" He placed his hand on my thigh, "if you'd like you could stay at my place! I live alone so it's fine."

I looked at him and he smiled, "Okay, thanks."

"Anytime sweetheart."

We pulled into his driveway and he turned the car off, he got out and ran to my side opening the door for me, "thanks again."

He mumbled a welcome and grabbed my hand, he unlocked the door and turned the light on, "I'll sleep on the couch so you could sleep in my bed."

"No no no this is your house, your bed, so ill take the couch."

"No, you're my guest."

"Then we'll share the bed," I placed my hand over my mouth, "I-Hm."

"Fine by me." He smiled and took his sneakers off, I pulled my conserves off and followed him down the hallway, "That's the bathroom and this is my room."

I nodded, "Would it be fine if I took a shower?"

"Yeah of course, ill set some of my clothes out for you." He kissed my forehead and I could tell I was blushing, I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I turned the shower on and stripped off my clothes, I put my arm in the water to check if it was warm as got in, I took my hair out of a pony tail and washed my hair, finishing off with washing my body.

Once I was done I turned it off, I grabbed a towel from the rack and wrapped it around my body, I walked out of the bathroom and slipped into Liam's bedroom.

"I'll go in the kitchen while you get dressed, would you like anything?"

"Hm do you have Pepsi?" He smiled and nodded.

"The clothes are on my bed,"

"Okay,"

I walked towards his bed and looked back to check if the door was closed, which it was and dropped the towel, I quickly changed into his clothes and opened the bedroom door walking into the bathroom to grab my dirty clothes.

It felt weird not wearing underwear and a bra, but I had to since I had no clean ones, what? I'm not going to wear dirty clothes.

"Hm Liam where do I put these?" I asked him,

"Last door on the left, you can just put them on the floor, ill make sure to wash them in the morning, oh and here is your drink."

"Thank you," I said and ran down the hall throwing my clothes in the basket, I walked back and grabbed the drink taking a few sips.

"Want to watch a movie? I know it's like two in the morning but I'm not that tired." I laughed and nodded my head, we walked into the living room and I sat down on the comfy couch.

"What kind of movie?"

"Well I was planning on watching toy story, but I'm not sure if yo-"

I cut him off, "I love that movie! Lets watch it."

His eyes lit up, "You do? It's my favorite movie!"

"Well I guess we have somewhat a lot in common." I smiled and he chuckled, he placed the dvd in the DVD player and pressed play.

"Popcorn?"

"Yes please." I replied and he quickly walked to the kitchen placing a bag in the microwave, not even five minutes later he came back with the popcorn in a bowl.

"Whose your favorite character?" He asked and put a piece of popcorn in his mouth.

"Jessie." I replied and grabbed myself some popcorn, "What about you?"

"I like woody, but I do like buzz also."

"Oh and I love slinky." I laughed and he put his arm around my shoulder, I snuggled my side into his and continued to watch the movie until my eyelids began to droop.

"Tired?" He chuckled and stopped the movie, I tried to keep my eyes open but failed as they began to close more, "I'll carry you to bed."

He picked me up bridal style and walked towards the bed room, once we reached the bed he placed me down softly and put the covers over me,"I'll be right back!"

I sighed and then felt the bed dip down as he came back, "thank you again Liam." I whispered and he placed his arm over my waist pulling me into his chest, I felt my cheeks heat up but didn't take no notice since we were in the dark.

"It's my pleasure sweetheart," he kissed my nose, "I'm really glad that you're not like your brother."

I giggled and nuzzled my head into his chest letting his scent fill my nostrils, "So am I, so am I."

🌺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺🌺

Hm, so Lucy had a point of view? Zayn died? What, but he deserved it because he is a butthole and when you guys comment, please don't tell me to update like ONCE I publish the chapter. ☺

60 votes or 10 comments?

Anyways, Questions?

•How do you feel about Niall getting Breanna back?

•How do you feel about Lucy being nice and actually figuring out that she is scared of Lucas? Why is she?

• When and how should I make Harry ask Olivia out?

JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP A BIT!

• Louis or Liam will have a point of view soon, I promise.

• Just to let you know, Lucas isn't the only one who is after Breanna, so you'll find out soon and no, you don't know them.

•Less drama will be happening in the next few chapters.

🌺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺🌺

// August 17.