08.

The beach that Niall and Breanna are at isn't real, Well that i know of, I don't think there is any beaches in Mullingar but there could be.

Olivia.

I sat in the back between Harry and Louis, I got to say Harry's friends are quiet hot, like really really hot, but mostly Louis. I think Liam mentioned that Louis was like 20 or 21, I'm not sure but it is one of those, "Where are they again?" Liam asked.

"St.Georges I think." Harry replied and placed his hand on my leg, I tensed up but relaxed.

"Okay, we're here." Liam added and pulled into a parking lot, "That wasn't too far." He chuckled.

"Yeah I know."

"Let's go." Zayn spoke and got out of the car walking towards the water, we all got out also and tried to catch up to Zayn.

Zayn sat down beside Breanna and I sat down beside him once I had catched up to him, "Hey Breanna." I smiled at her, she was blushing like crazy and looked like she was thinking really hard, she didn't stop looking at her hands and I pushed her slightly making her turn her gaze to me.

"Oh Hey, who's that?" She asked gesturing towards Zayn.

"Oh that's Zayn and the other guys are Liam and Louis, They're Niall and Harry's friends." I smiled and the rest of the boys sat down.

"Hi." She smiled at all of the boys, she looked at Niall and he smirked making her blush, what's up?

"I knew I was right." Louis said to Harry, Harry let out a loud chuckle and then turned to Breanna.

"Louis thinks you're hot." He said and Louis opened his eyes really wide and punched Harry's arm.

"She is." Niall added, "But she's mine and only mine, so get." He chuckled and grabbed onto her arms making her gasp.

"You can't make me change my mind Ni, she's really hot." He chuckled and everyone started to laugh beside Niall, he tensed up and clenched his fists.

Breanna looked at Niall and frowned, she leaned into his ear and whispered something, he unclenched his fists and started to relax, I think he mumbled a thank you to her as well. Did something happen that i don't know about?

"Breanna can I talk to you for a second?" I asked her and she nodded her head, I stood up and she did also, we walked down beside the water.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Did something happen that I don't know about?"

"Something happen? Like bad or good?" She smirked.

"I don't know, you're just acting right shy around Niall and keep blushing." I crossed my arms.

"Well..."

"Spit it out Breanna!" I giggled and she put her hands up in surrender.

"Okay okay.. We kind of kissed?" She smiled and blushed.

"OH MY GOD BREANNA!" I shouted and hugged her tightly.

"Haha what?!"

"You actually finally had your first kiss! I mean that's just Ah!"

"Yeah..."

"So tell me," I smirked, "Is he a good kisser or bad? How did you guys end up kissing?"

"Well, He is a really good kisser." She smiled, "I was talking about my father and I kind of told him about me not ever kissing a guy..."

"And?"

"Well, he just placed his hands on both sides of my cheeks and kissed me, it was amazing..." she smiled again, "I really liked it."

"Well that's good, where do you guys stand?" I asked she shrugged her shoulders,

"I don't know really... He probably just did it because I never had my first kiss, he obviously doesn't like me."

"Don't know until you ask." I sang and she glared at me, "I'm joking, just wait until he actually tells you I mean like you guys only knew each for like a month."

"Yeah I know... But I think I sort of uh have a crush on him?"

"Aw Breanna! I think Harry likes me." I laughed and she smiled.

"How?"

"Well, He just acts like he does! I don't know." I laughed and she shook her head, "Hey! I can dream."

"You guys would be cute."

"Thanks, same with you and Niall."

"Welcome and Thanks haha." She giggled and took her shoes off, she walked into the water and sighed, "Want to head back to the guys now?"

"Yeah."

Lucas.

"Hey Anne?" I said, she turned around and smiled, "Get the hell out."

"Wha-Why?" She asked shocked.

"Because it's over that's why."

"But why?!" She asked on the break of tears.

"Because you're a slut and you're fat, I never liked you, I love someone else." I smirked and she started to cry, "Now get out before I fucking hit you."

"Okay." She flicked me off and ran out the door; I let out a soft chuckle and looked out the window.

My phone started to ring and I looked at the I.D smiling, I answered it on the third ring..

"Lucy! Ah! Good to hear from you." I smirked and chuckled.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" She asked.

"I want you to come to Mullingar and become friends with my next target."

"That's it? What do I get in advance?"

"Whatever you want."

"Does that include a human?"

"Indeed." I smiled and stood up; I knew she was going to say that because she always had a crush o-

"I want Liam." I could honestly see her smirk right now, "He is just so hot."

"Fine, it's a deal?"

"Yeah, I'll be there around tomorrow, I’ll plan it all out and then you tell me when to go."

"Okay, I'll call you later."

"Okay."

"Bye." I said and hung up, I knew what Lucy was going to do and I love this Idea so much, she won't do nothing bad... all she will do is spy and maybe cause a little drama?

yeah.

______-

Little filler chapter? and Olivia and Lucas have p.o.v's! Yay?

I know it's short but I had writers block for the past few days... erm yeah, 20 votes for the next? and/or 4 comments? c'mon i know you can do it!!

questions?

1. How do you feel about Lucy?

2. How do you feel about the whole plan?

3. How should I plan out Niall asking Breanna out? { It won't happen until a little later. }

unedited |

posted { July 27. }