04.

I closed the door behind me and placed Alice on the ground, she ran into the living room and my mom came to see who was at the door, "Why are you home so early?" She asked fixing her apron.

"Niall had footy." I told her, she nodded her head and went back to the kitchen, "What are you making?"

"It's a surprise!" She yelled back and I walked up the stairs, I walked into my room and took my shoes off, I walked into the bathroom and closed the door, I took out two towels and placed them on the counter.

I stripped off and got into the shower; I turned on the warm water and washed my body and hair; once done with that I got out and wrapped a towel around my body, same with my hair.

I went to my dresser and took out a pair of pajama shorts and a floral tank top, I changed into them and brushed my hair tying it into a messy bun.

I walked down the stairs and noticed a pair of shoes, that weren't mine or my mothers, mm... "Mom? Did you get new shoes?" I asked her walking into the living room, my face turned into pure shock when I seen her.

"Nice seeing you stranger." She smirked and hugged me.

"Liv! Oh my god! When did you get here?" I asked shocked, she laughed at my expression.

"While you were in the shower, your mother had called my mom and told her that I could come over now! So we decided to surprise you."

"We'll you sure did surprise me." I laughed and sat on the couch.

"Dinner is going to be done in a few minutes so go sit at the table." Mom told me and Liv, we both nodded and walked to the dining room table.

"So, about those cute boys!" She smirked and sat down.

"What do you want to know about them?"

"Who’s single?"

"I don't know, haven't asked."

"Who’s older?"

"Uh I think Niall."

"What do they look like?"

"Well Harry, he's pretty tall, he has tanned skin and perfect curly brown hair! He also has green eyes." I smiled, "then there's Niall, he has blond hair and beautiful blue eyes! He has braces and he is just perfect..."

"Perfect eh? Sounds like you got a crush!"

"What? No no I don't!" I reassured her; she leaned over the table and smirked.

"So do, I can tell when you fancy someone."

"Liv we just met! I don't 'fancy' him, he's cute and really funny but no, I do not like Niall."

"Whatever you say sugar."

My mom brought the food into the dining room and placed it in the middle of the table, my eyes widened and I smiled, "it's your favorite!" She cheered and passes us our plates.

"Hmm hot wings." I grabbed about five and started to eat.

"Where's John?"

"At work," she bit the chicken, "I have work tomorrow also and John does too."

"Okay."

"So you'll have to watch Alice and don't let her out of your sight."