OK.

Reading all of these rude comments about my story is really getting to me, I honestly hate this story but i'm still trying my best to write it. No, i'm not an amazing writer so don't point out my flaws and call me a fucking 9 year old. 

i'm fourteen turning fifteen, ok? I don't need anyone saying rude things about my story that I already know about. I made mistakes along the line of going to fast or spelling things wrong, but you know what? It's a god damn book that was made over a year ago. 

I can't help it if i made mistakes, i'm not re-editing it to your guys liking.. You can just stop reading the book if you want and unfollow me, i could careless because you know what? 

I'm not a fan of one direction anymore, I hate wattpad and most of all i'm not a big "writing" fan anymore because of everyone on this bullshit website. Yall need to stop commenting rude things before i delete this whole series because it's so annoying hearing it over and over again. 

Okay, so I know that "Breanna" is going back and forth, but c'mon it's a god damn fiction? She's 17-21 in these series and it's so stupid to see everyone commenting.. 

"Oh she's such a baby." 

"OMG i'd forgive niall like that!" 

"You're such a bad writer." 

LIKE GIVE IT THE HELL UP! I'M SO TIRED OF EVERYONE JESUS CHRIST, I'M JUST DONE WRITING THIS... I'M TAKING A BREAK, PEACE OUT YALL.