10.

Hello so I took a little break from updating, it's been like what a 5 days i duno? Sorry guys, I was just so stressed out that chapter 6 was deleted and then I didn't know what exactly happened.

Wattpad is just so confusing for me sometimes, ah. Well anyways, I need ideas for what should happen, I know what's happening in this one but I want to know what should happen in the next chapter and so on.

Well lets get to the next part...

| PS... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARALYNN!!!! |

Olivia.

"I'll have a hot chocolate please." I smiled at the young girl at the counter.

"That will be three dollars." She replied and I handed her three dollars, she smiled and took it from my hands. "What should I put on your cup?"

"Liv would be fine." I smiled back.

"Okay,"

I walked over to an empty booth and placed my purse on it, I sat down and took my coat off, the bell rang signaling someone was coming in.

I turned my gaze to the door and noticed a short beautiful girl walk in, she had blond hair and was tanned, I think she had either brown or gray eyes.

"Liv?" The girl called out, I smiled and walked up to the counter to get my drink, once I grabbed my cup I swiftly turned around bumping into the girl.

"I'm so so sorry!" I apologized, she smiled and tried to clean herself off.

"It's totally fine, I was to close." She reassured me, "Let me buy you another drink, please I insist."

"Uh okay, thank you." She nodded her head and I walked back to the empty booth.

I watched her as she ordered our drinks, once they were done she came walking towards me, "I'm Lucy." She smiled at me and passed me my drink.

"Olivia, but you can call me Liv." I returned the smile.

I drank my drink and finished it, she did also, "Well I better be off." She said and fixed her coat.

"You should come back to my place, well not technically my place, my friends! she'd be glad to meet you." I told her.

"I don't want to be a bother." She blushed and looked at the ground.

"No no! I insist! She won't mind." I reassured her.

"Okay." She giggled and I placed my arm around hers.

-

"Breanna?" I called out in the house.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Where are you?"

"In the kitchen with Niall."

"Okay!" I replied, "Let's go."

I pulled her into the kitchen and Breanna smiled once she saw her, "Hello! who's this?"

"I'm Lucy." She waved and then looked at Niall, "Hi."

"Hello Love." He got up and hugged her, "Nice to meet you."

"You too." She blushed and looked away, "Lovely home."

"Thank you." Breanna replied and placed a chip into her mouth.

Breanna.

"Lovely home." She said.

"Thank you." I said a bit harsh, oh well, i took another chip and placed it into my mouth.

She kept eyeballing Niall and I felt a little bit jealous... I mean like he isn't mine, we only kissed like what? three times, yeah. "Where's Harry?" Liv asked.

"Taking a shit." Niall Chuckled and I slapped his arm.

"You know Alice is right here!" I yelled at him and Alice giggled, he frowned and looked away. "aw i'm sorry Niall."

"Haha It's fine." He smiled and poked my cheek, he took a chip from MY bag.

"Hey! You have your own." I whined and stole one of his,

"I'm back!!" Harry suddenly came out of the bath room and noticed Lucy, "Whoa... I-I mean Hi I'm Harry." He smiled that cheeky grin at her and winked.

Liv rolled her eyes and walked towards me and sat down on the stool, "Unbelievable." She whispered into my ear and I nodded.

"Ignore it." I replied and Niall threw a chip at me getting it down my god damn shirt, "Niall." I warned.

"You have nice boobs."

I opened my eyes and then stood up, I walked towards him and hit him upside the head | play fully | I Smiled and then hugged him when I realized he frowned.

"You Meany."

"I'm sorry babbbyyyyy." I sang and swayed back and forth not letting go of him.

"We should go see a movie tonight." Harry suggested and Liv nodded her head.

"I can't , i've planned something." Niall replied and grabbed my hand, "We both do."

"We do?" I raised my eye brows and he nodded proudly.

"Yup!" He popped the 'p'

"Okay, Lucy you coming?" Harry asked her.

"No... I have ah work."

"Oh okay! Guess it's jus you and me babe!" He winked at Liv and she groaned. "Ay! I'm not that bad am I?"

"Haha no."

"Well then cheer up."

"Noooo." She laughed and Harry started to tickle her, "HARRY STOP."

"Not until you become happyyy."

"OKAY FINE HARREH!"

"Yay!" He cheered and hugged her.

-

"Bye guys!" I waved goodbye to Lucy, Harry and Liv.

I turned around and walked into the living room and sat beside a sleepy Alice, "I'm Tirwed." she yawned.

"Let's get you to bed then?"

"Yews... but cawn we go somwe where tomorrow?"

"Haha sure."

"Okawy." She yawned again and Niall picked her up and passed me her.

"I'll be right back! just need to ah get something at my house."

"Haha okay." I smiled and he ran out the back door, I walked up the stairs and opened Alice's bed room door.

I placed her on the floor and grabbed her Micky mouse pajamas, I grabbed a diaper and wipes also, I placed her on her back and took her pants off and her diaper. | My little cousin is two and she still wears diapers so yeah.. |

I changed her and brushed her hair, I tied her hair up into pig tails and put her into her crib, "Good night." I kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes.

I slowly closed her door and walked down stairs, Niall still wasn't here.. um? I walked to the back door and noticed a sticky note on the door that said.

C'mon and find me babe, I have something to ask you. - N x

I smiled and opened the door, I walked out and noticed another on the chair.

You aren't even close babe. :*

I walked further into the yard and found another on the soccer ball,

warmer. :D <3

I walked towards the fire pit and picked up another...

colddd

I groaned and walked towards the tree that had the tree house on it, there was another one..

BOILING WATER AHHHH!!!! haha

I smiled and looked up, he has to be up there, I climbed up the latter and smiled when I noticed Niall sitting down with a guitar in his hands.

"What are you doing?" I giggled and he smiled at me,

"I wrote a song... uh for you and I want to sing it to you."

"Okay, let's hear it." I smiled and gestured him to start.

| Lyrics start now, you can skip them if you'd like. |

"Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs,
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved
The sound of your voice on tape
You never want
To know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,
Oh, it's you,
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things."

I let a tear fall and I hugged him really tight, "I really liked that, thank you."

"I have something else too.." He cupped my face and looked into my eyes, "Breanna, Will you be my girlfriend? I know a lot is going on right now but I really want to make you mine and I'll protect you no matter what." He also let a tear fall from his eyes and I smiled.

"Yes! Niall of course!" I giggled and hugged him again.

He grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine, "Now I can do that whenever I want." He chuckled and I hugged him once again.

| Unedited...

26 votes for the next chapter // or 6 comments <3 <3 <3

Question? Who do you think betrayed the gang from the last chapter?

& Did I rush things or no? because i can change this whole chapter up.?

posted // August 1st. |