11.

felt the need to update for you guys... | I don't like this chapter that much :( |

but i'm not going to update until after August 8th, my birthday, so yeah :)

| Love that song on the side, o h m y g o d.. |

Breanna.

"Wake up." Niall's voice cooed in my ear, I moved around and pushed him, "Hey! I'm asking nicely babe." 

"5 more minutes." I groaned and he chuckled, 

"No, we fell asleep in the tree house and it's 4am, it's pouring out and I don't want my baby to get sick." I opened my eyes and cuddled into Niall's arms, "I know you're tired but c'mon I’ll carry you to bed, how about that?" 

"Okay." I yawned and climbed down the ladder, he came down after me and picked me up bridal style, I nuzzled my head into his neck and took his scent in. 

He opened the back door and closed to behind him making sure it was locked, He turned the lights off and walked up the stairs quietly so he wouldn't wake Alice up, Ma and John were gone for the night anyways but yeah.

He placed me on my bed and he put the covers over me, he started to walk out of the room but I stopped him, "No don't leave." 

"Okay, whatever you want love." He walked back towards me and kissed my forehead, he took his sweater off and took his shirt off as well, I smiled at him and he climbed in under the covers with me.

I snuggled in closer to him and he placed his arm around my waist pulling me closer, "Good night beautiful." He cooed in my ear.

"Good night snowflake." I smiled and nuzzled my head into his chest and fell asleep.

Niall

I woke up being blinded by the sun, her mom needs to get curtains haha, anyways; I rubbed my eyes and looked at Breanna. She was still asleep, her brown hair was all tangled and her mouth was slightly parted, she looked beautiful, well as always.

I still can't believe she said yes, I mean who could resist Niall Horan? Haha I’m just joking, don't want to sound cocky or anything, that's just bad. 

I pushed the covers off of my body and fixed them on her, I stretched my arms out and pulled my shirt back on, I sat down on her desk chair and looked at her photos that she had scattered out upon her desk.

There was a photo of her and Olivia at a basket ball game, they were in cheer-leading outfits, wow, she was a cheerleader?! Wow.

There was another one, that was actually recent, it was me and Her, she was looking at the camera making a funny face and I was smiling at her. She makes me happy, like really happy, whenever I’m around her I get butterflies and I’m hoping that is a good sign.

My phone started to ring and I looked at the caller I.D, Unknown? 

"Hello?"

"Niall Niall Niall." Lucas cracked, "How have you been man?"

"What do you want Lucas." I snarled.

"Breanna..." He chuckled, "Well actually I wanted to tell you something."

"Okay what?"

"It's about the Lucy girl, you know? That hot one that you and Harry couldn't stop starring at?"

"I wasn't starring."

"Sure whatever floats your boat." He chuckled again, "You'll have to kiss her."

"What?! No." I hissed.

"If you don't I'll do something even worse to Breanna."

"I-I Can't."

"Fine then wat-"

I cut him off, "I'll d-do it." I croaked and he laughed.

"Good, then when Breanna leaves today to bring Alice out that's when you should do it."

"How am I supposed to if I don't know Lucy's number?"

"Oh she was already coming over."

"Wha-"

"Toodles." He hung up and I clenched my jaw, I turned my phone off and ran my hands through my messy hair.

"Niall? Are you okay?" Breanna's soft voice cooed in my ear, I jumped a little but calmed myself down.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, good morning princess."

"Morning! So are you coming with me and Alice?"

"Uh I-I can't helping mum with uh cleaning."

"Oh alright, tell Maura I said hello." She smiled and took her shirt off, she grabbed her black tank top and slipped it over her head.

She then took her jeans off and slipped on a pair of white shorts, I couldn't stop starring... "You have a nice butt." I chuckled and she laughed.

"Stop starring babe." She smirked and brushed her brown messy hair.

"Couldn't resist."

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever you say Ni." She turned around and I stood up, "I'll see you later okay? Lock the back door when you go out."

"Okay." I kissed her forehead and she hugged me before she walked out, she got Alice and they left, I walked down right after them and walked out the back door making sure it was locked.

I ran towards my house and opened the slide doors closing them behind me, I walked up the stairs and walked into my room, I took my shirt off and slipped my pants off as well.

I went through my dresser and took out a plain white tank top and jeans, I fixed my hair and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

My phone rang again and I groaned.

"What the fuck do you want now?!" I yelled.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Niall calm down, it's me Louis," 

"Oh sorry...”

"Why did you let Breanna leave by herself?!"

"Technically she isn't alone."

"Fine, leave her and her little sister alone when Lucas could just appear out of no where! She doesn't even know what he looks like." 

"Shit..uh I have to help my ma-no Lucas threatened me."

"To do what?!"

"To kiss Lucy." I said, I ran my hands through my hair and groaned, I've been doing the a lot lately.

"Who's Lucy? And are you dating Breanna?"

"Yeah and some girl that Liv brought to the house yesterday."

"Oh, we'll what did Lucas threaten you about?"

"H-He said I-If I don't k-kiss Lucy he'll d-do something worse to B-Breanna." I stuttered.

"Fuck'n fuck! Man, he has to stop." He yelled.

"I-I know but I want to protect my princess but I don't know how." 

"Do it the best you can, kiss Lucy, Breanna is out right? She won't know and if she does just explain it to her."

"Yeah, I guess, thanks Louis." I smiled.

"You're welcome Ni."

"But I have to go and yeah know."

"Haha yes, remember what I said, explain to her about what had happened."

"I will! Bye Lou."

"Bye Ni."

I hung the phone up and walked down the stairs, mum, Harry & Liv weren't anywhere to be seen so I ran out the back door, I went back over to Breanna's and grabbed the spare key under the mat unlocking the door.

Once I did someone knocked on the door, I ran over to it and answered it, there stood Lucy wearing a gray cardigan, white tank top and black tight with brown boots to match. "H-Hi." 

"Hello." She smiled and then walked in, I rolled my eyes and she walked into the living room, "Where's Breanna?"

"Out." I replied harshly not regretting it at all.

"Oh.. erm, what do you want to do?" 

"Like fuck Lucy, shouldn't you know?"

"What?"

"I know you're fucking Lucas sister, just cough it up, he sent you here and you're doing his dirty work." I shouted, "Like I'm still going to fucking kiss you but it's only to save my princess."

"I-I." 

"Save it and let's get it over with." 

__________

so ah I don't like this chapter, but we needed a lot of drama yeah know? Like uh yeah

how do you feel about Lucy being Lucas sister? bad or good?

and what should happen next, leave a idea down the bottom and i'll pick one or two ;)

posted | August 1st.