07.

Lot's of switching p.o.v's in this chapter!! oh god, Liv will have a point of view in the next and so will Lucas :D well, if you want! comment if you want Lucas to have a point of view, if nobody does comment i won't.

Harry's p.o.v ;

I sat on my bed just thinking, thinking about what I would've done if I spotted that stupid moron, he shouldn't be treating us like this! Like hell, we were friends, now we're practically enemies. He's just pathetic, he wasn't like this before, no, he was actually nice... in a way, he wasn't as bad I guess I could say, he actually was scared of us.. Now it's the other way around sadly.

I'm not sure what he wants with Breanna, but I honestly know that's a bad thing, he always fancied a girl once in a while and then he'd take her for his own then he'd just dump her, he isn't sweet either, he'd most likely torture her.

I have to admit, I think Niall loves this girl and if I'm right then he might as well tell her before Lucas does something worse, this isn't the first time he actually did something bad to us, he actually tried to set the house on fire! But he failed at doing so, Maura most likely knows that it was Lucas who took the car but she just doesn't like to talk about him.

"Harry?" Niall's soft voice came from outside of my door, "Mom says that Dinner is ready."

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute." I replied getting up from my bed, I pulled on a blue shirt and walked out and down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table, Maura gave me a weak smile and placed down a plate full of food in front of me, "Thank you." I whispered to her.

"No need to thank me Harry, you live here now." She laughed and put a plate down in front of Niall, then herself.

-

I finished eating and made my way back to my room, I grabbed my phone from my desk and quickly dialed my best friends cell number, he instantly answered and I put my hands through my hair. "Harry, what's up?" Louis' voice chimed through the phone.

I smiled at his voice, "Nothing really Lou, I need to ask you something."

"Yeah, of course."

"It's Lucas." I sighed and I could honestly feel Louis stiffen.

"L-Lucas? As in Lucas Edwards?" He spat.

"Yeah, he's threatening me... Niall... Brea-" 

He cut me off, "I swear to god Haz! I wish I could strangle him... and wait, whose Brea?"

"Breanna I was saying but you cut me off like usual." I chuckled and he groaned.

"What does he want with he-wait I know, that sick fuck."

"I know, he told Niall to hook them up, but he didn't, so Lucas threatened him and told him to lose her virginity or he'll take her." I rubbed my temples, "But how the hell does he know if she is a virgin or not? Is he really that fucking creepy or is it obvious?"

"Well, uh, describe her for me and I'll tell you if it is obvious."

"She is short, well enough for me and Niall to tower over her, she's curvy and has tanned skin, she has long curly hair and blue eyes! She has dimples on both cheeks; She usually wears jeans and a tank top unless she is going somewhere."

"erm... well from my calculations, she seems hot."

"Yeah, you should see her in her bra and underwear." I smirked.

"Haz, you didn't."

"No no we all went swimming Lou, not like that ugh, Niall likes her."

"Good, I thought you guys did the dirty."