16.

🌸

"Hopefully soon." She weakly smiled and left the room, once the door closed I fell to the floor not caring if Simon watched as I broke down in tears.

I suddenly got an Idea, I can just take her with me! Lucas can't do shit, I ran past Simon and opened the door, a frown made its way onto my face when i realized that i was to late and they were gone.

that's when i remember, i put my phone in her pocket, no i hadn't said anything because god knows what would happen.

"They're gone." Simon said from behind me, i walked back into the room and smirked, "Wait what did you do?"

"Placed my phone into her pocket without her knowing, i can track them down! call up Harry and the boys, we have some hunting to do." I winked at him and he chuckled.

"A'ight i'll get on that." He replied and left the room.

I feel so stupid for letting this all happen, I can't even go and visit Alice because her parents think we're gone for a trip, I'm not even sure how they hadn't realized that I walked in and out of my house.

I quickly got a shower and got changed into clean clothes-once I finished I walked out of the back door and into the parking lot, that's when I noticed a car,not any car, my car.

I ran towards it and opened it up, there was a note and the keys on the passenger seat, I grabbed the letter and opened it.

Dear Niall,

I'm pretty sure you're reading this, well unless you threw it out?

Hm.

But anyways, here is your car! Yay! Don't thank me, thank your girlfriend, she made a deal with me if I gave it back and that was to obey me.

I'm hope you're happy that you got to see her, but sadly it may be the last since she is now mine.

Xx Lucas. 💋

Breanna.

"T-Thanks for that." I cried out and put my head on the cold window, I wiped my tears away with the back of the sweater.

"Welcome," he grumbled and turned a sharp corner.

"Whose car is this?"

"Lucy's, she brought it to the match."

"Where is she then?"

"Club." He replied harshly, "I'll have to pick her up later so you'll have to stay home alone"

I nodded my head, "Don't do anything stupid."

"Ah I won't, remember we had a deal." I weakly smiled at him and put my hand in my pocket, I furrowed my eyebrows when I realized that there was a phone in my pocket, no i wasn't stupid enough to take it out because I knew that if I did Lucas would grab it.

"Better not, Angel." He winked at me and I cringed.

Yeah Lucas has been somewhat nice, but that hasn't changed my feelings towards him, honestly I don't even know why Niall didn't just beat him when he had the chance.

"We're here." He said and I opened the door, closing it behind me, Lucas grabbed my hands and tightly squeezed it.

We walked into the house and I walked to my room closing the door behind me, I took of the cardigan and laid down on the bed, then I remembered the phone on the pocket, I grabbed it and smiled.

"I need to hide this until later." I whispered and looked around, I got off of the bed and slipped it under the bed.

"Lucas!" I yelled, I heard his footsteps on the ground and he opened the door.

"Yeah?"

"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep! Tell me when you leave yeah?" I smiled at him and he smirked.

"Of course my Angel." Be walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

I took the shoes off and went under the covers as he made his way over to the door, "Sweet dreams."

___

"Angel! I'm leaving now." I heard Lucas cooe in my ear, I opened my eyes and he smiled, "I'm going now! Ill be back around one."

"Okay, I'm going to get in the shower." I replied and pulled the covers from my body,

"A'ight ill see you later, bye!" He kissed my cheek and left slamming the front door behind him, I ran towards the bed and grabbed the phone, I went into the bathroom and instantly dialed Harrys number.

"Hello," his husky voice said and I smiled.

"Harry it's me, Breanna."

"Breanna?" He asked, "Breanna! Oh my god, wait why do you have Niall's phone?"

"I seen him earlier at his boxing match and he slipped his phone in my pocket!"

"Hold on Niall just came through the door, want to talk to him?"

"Yes please!" I smiled and bit my nails, I heard them talking and then muffled noises."

"Princess." Niall's soft voice said from he other line,"Guess what?"

"What?" I smiled more and sat on the ground.

"Simon is tracking this call right now and then we'll be able to see each other again!"

"How much longer? Lucas is gone right now."

"About a half an hour," he replied, "I need to ask you something"

"Okay?"

"Did Zayn t-touch you?"

"Y-yes." I replied and flashes of what almost happened went through my mind, "But he didn't rape me! Lucas stopped him before he could."

"He still touched you." He said bluntly.

"I know, have you seen him lately?"

"No, I haven't, I think he is staying away for now."

"Good."

"Okay I have to go, I'll call you later before I come okay?"

"Okay, I-I love you Niall."

"I love you too Princess, I always will."

And with that I hung up, I smiled and sat up, I slipped off the leggings and took everything else off, I turned the water on and up my arm in to see if it was alright.

Once I had I got in letting the warm water go down my back, I washed my body and hair, I got out and wrapped a towel around me, I walked into the hallway and opened Lucas door.

I went through his dressers and found a pair of sweats and an over sized top, what? It's better than dirty clothes.

_

Soon enough it was one and I wasn't tired, I was sitting down on the couch eating pizza from the other night, I also had water on the coffee table.

The door knob rattled and I sat up hoping for niall, but here came in a drunk Lucy AND Lucas, "I-I'm going to bed." Lucy slurred and Lucas walked towards me.

"Hey baby." He slurred also and kissed my cheek, alcohol filled my nostrils and I screeched my nose up, "What you don't like the smell?"

I shook my head in response and he kissed my jawline, then my lips, I pushed his chest back but instead he crawled on top of me, "L-Lucas stop."

"No bitch." He growled and the door burst open, I sighed but then realized it was Z-Zayn.

"Guess who!." He smirked and walked towards us, "care to have a threesome?"

"Hell yes." Lucas replied and slipped the top off of my body, I tried to get out of their grip but it was no use.

I was going to get raped, raped by someone who was friends with Niall and someone who is just a complete moron who deserves to be put into jail.

//unedited,

Sorry if its short, but double update since you guys are amazing!

Questions?

• What should happen next?

• How do you feel about Nianna? / Niall + Breanna.

JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP-

• Harry and Olivia are not dating, yet.

• Louis and Liam will be coming back soon.

• Lucy will have a p.o.v in the next chapter.

60 votes or 7 comments?

🌺🌸🌷🌹🌻🌼🌺🌸🌷🌹🌻🌼