06.

Breanna's p.o.v

"That wasn't fair! You scared me!" Liv yelled at Harry, he chuckled and then splashed her again.

I looked over at Niall and noticed he looked angry? Upset? "Guys, I'll be right back." I told them and they nodded.

I walked towards Niall and noticed he had his fists clenched as he looked at his phone, I didn't bother to ask him what was wrong and picked my phone up, I noticed I had two messages from a number I didn't recognize.

(***)-(***-***)- Hey Love, It's Lucas, just saying that I'm hoping you're have fun swimming! I love your body by the way! Lots of love xx L.

I furrowed my eyebrows and read the other message, it was from the same number and it was a picture, I clicked on the photo and gasped, it was a picture of me just in my underwear and Niall standing in the background... I looked up at Niall again and he was still looking at his phone.

"Niall? Who is Lucas?" I cried out, He looked up and frowned.

He looked at me, he looked like he was about to cry, he didn't respond either. "Niall! Who is Lucas?" I asked again.

"H-He is a bad person... why?" He stuttered out, he walked closer to me and grabbed my phone looking at my messages. "I swear to god, HARRY!"

"Yeah?" Harry smiled and came out of the water, he walked over to Niall and looked at my phone from behind his shoulder. "Lucas." He muttered and clenched his fists.

He looked over at Olivia, "C'mon Liv we have to go." He yelled to her.

"Uh okay!" She yelled back and dried herself off, she slipped on her clothes and walked over to us smiling.

"We have to go." Harry said to her again and grabbed her hand; he dragged her up from where we had come down from.

Niall looked at them and back at me, "Let's go." He whispered and intertwined our hands; I smiled and nodded feeling more safe with Niall close.

We walked to where the car was, but the thing that was missing was the car, it was gone, no where to be seen. "Wha-Where's the car?" Olivia asked confused.

"Someone bad took it." Harry replied and stroke her cheek, "I'll protect you."

"Uh okay." He hugged her and she hugged back, I turned to face Niall and noticed he was on the phone calling someone.

"Niall how are we going to get back?"

"I'm on the phone with my mother, i'm asking her to come pick us up."

"Alright."

_____

"...And that's how Niall got that scar on his leg." She finished her story and smiled at us.

"Mum! do you always have to tell that story?" Niall whined, "It's so embarrassing."

"Sorry hun! I love telling that story." She laughed.

She pulled into the driveway and stopped the car, I got out and so did everyone else, my mom came running outside and she was swinging the phone back and forth in the air. "Liv someone is on the phone for you!!"

"Okay!" Liv went up to her and placed the phone to her ear, she smiled and they both walked into the house.

"Well I have to go see what's up." I told Niall and he hugged me, he kissed my forehead also.

"I'll talk to you later."

"Okay."

I walked inside and Alice ran up to me, I picked her up and she instantly started playing with my hair, "Hello." She smiled at me.

"Hello." I replied.

I put her down and she ran into the living room, Olivia was smiling really wide and she hung the phone up, "What's up?" I asked her.

"My mom said that she is moving here..." She started to laugh and hugged me.

“That is awesome!”

“I know, now we can be together forever!” She hugged me tighter, “All of us.”

_

This chapter had gotten deleted and I couldn't remember what happened, i'm so so so sorry that this is so shitty right now, I will fix it as soon as I can!