26.

Go read my new story 'Stuck in the snow.' oh and follow me because i love you

also go follow my second account @perksatbeingfree and read my Harry fanfiction.

What should the sequel be called?

___

The snow fell lightly down from the dark sky, Alice was running around the backyard trying her best to make a snowman while I sat down and drank my hot chocolate that Maura had brought out to me; Niall was gone out, he hadn't told me where he went but it wasn't any of my business.

Harry and Liv were out as well, I think they're on a date-I really think they're cute together, for the past month I had been feeling quite ill and haven't found out if I was sick or not. The most time I'd get sick was once I woke up, I would have to run to the bathroom and throw up leaving me in my bed all day; "Bre." Alice yelled and I looked up, she was trying to lift up a ball of snow but failed.

"Need help?" I asked her and she nodded, I placed my drink onto the step which was shoveled not to long ago; I walked over towards her and helped her place the head I think onto the top of the snow man. "Want me to go get a carrot for you?"

"Yews."

"Okay, I'll be right back."

I walked into the house and opened the fridge to grab a carrot when pain shot through my stomach; I fell to my knees and crouched over, "Alice!" I yelled and I heard her small feet hit the ground.

"Yews?"

"could you please get my phone?"

"Otay." She ran into the living room and came back, "Here."

"Thank you." I smiled at her and she ran back outside, I turned it on and quickly dialed Liv's number.

"Hey Breanna." She answered and I groaned in pain, "Uh what's wrong?"

"M-My stomach Liv, It hurts again."

"How long has this been going on for!"

"Like a month, I don't know."

"Have you token a test?"

"Test? For what?" I asked confused.

"A pregnancy test dumbass." I heard Harry say 'what' in the background and then Liv mumbling.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you could be pregnant, maybe that's why you have been gaining weight.."

"Wha-HEY!"

"What? Just stating the obvious."

"Well I don't know, could you buy me one?"

"Yeah I'll come over when we're done." She giggled and then I heard Harry laugh, "I got to go! See yeah!"

"Bye..."

Two hours later.

"Where is mommy?" Alice asked and I picked her up, it began to storm and I had brought her into the house.

I took her coat off, "Work."

"When will she be back?"

"Tomorrow, oh! Santas coming in two days." Her eyes lit up and she clapped her hands.

"Yay!"

I placed her on the ground and she slipped her boots off, the door opened and Liv came in laughing to herself.

"Hey Bre." She smiled at me and took her coat off placing it onto the coat rack.

"Hey, did you bring them?"

She reached her hand into her bag and pulled out a pink box, "Right here."

"Okay, help me bring her to bed." I looked at Alice and he reached her arms up for me to carry her, I gladly picked her up and we walked up the stairs into her room.

I turned the light on and placed her on her new big girl bed, even though she is two, but she'll be turning three tomorrow, "could you get me her pajamas while I change her?"

"Yeah." Liv replied, I changed Alice and Liv passed me purple monkey pajamas; I put them on Alice and tied her hair into a pony tail.

She grabbed her teddy pair and fell alseep, me and Liv slowly walked out, we walked into the bathroom and she smirked at me.

"Can I be the godmother?"

"Yeah if I am."

"You probably are Bre, this has been going on for a month." She stated and I shook my head.

"Bu-"

"The condom broke, me and Harry were talking about how you could have." She sat on the tub, "It's obvious! How could you have not known?"

"Liv! I don't know if I am or not, lets wait until I take the test, ok?"

"Take four."

"What why?"

"To make sure." She grinned and I told her to turn around as I did as the instructions said.

"How long do we have to wait?" I asked her and she read the box.

"Five to ten minutes." // to lazy to actually check since its 2am //

"Okay, lets go down stairs while we wait." I replied and we ran down the stairs, I locked the front door and got myself a drink of extra hot chocolate Maura had made for us.

I drank some and sighed in pleasure, I looked outside and smiled at the snow flakes falling, Liv licked her lips as hot chocolate went on her upper lip.

"Where is Niall tonight?" She suddenly asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't know, we haven't spoken for three days at the most."

"Oh..."

"Why?"

"Because I'd expect him to be here with you and Alice."

"Oh well Maura told me he was busy." I poured the rest of the hot drink into the sink, the cup was still fairly warm.

"It's time." She grinned and ran to grab my hand, I furrowed my eyebrows at her sudden movement and realized that it had been over twenty minutes.

She opened the bathroom door and her mouth gaped, "what do they say?"

"Three positive and one negative." She smiled widely and my mouth hung open.

"It can't be." I mumbled and she hugged me, "I can't be."

"But you are Bre."

"Liv, N-Niall will not stay with me." Flashes of him leaving me with this child made me cry, my knees buckled below me and I fell to my knees.

"Sh, Breanna don't say that." She whispered, "Everything will be fine."

"But anything could happen Liv."

Christmas Eve.

Niall;

"When is everyone coming over?" I asked mom, she finished the food and placed it all over the table.

"Soon Niall, go get washed up." She kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Okay." I replied and ran up the stairs two at a time, Harry was already finished but I had yet gotten a shower; I closed the bathroom door behind me and started the shower, I stripped down and placed my hand into the water to check the warmth and got in.

As I finished washing my body I got out and dried myself, I or dressed into a white dressy top and black pants, I fixed my hair as I always did and made my way down stairs to come face to face with Breanna's family, Harrys and Liv's.

Oh and might I had all of the gang, "Oi Niall!" I heard someone yell and I smiled at Louis.

"Hey mate." We hugged and I turned to face Breanna, "hello princess."

"Hey babe." She kissed my cheek and I starred into her sparkling eyes.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, how have you been? I haven't seen you all week." She furrowed her eyes brows but smiled.

"I'm good, yeah sorry about that I was busy."

"It's fine." She smiled and grabbed my hand pulling us down the hall, "Niall I have somethi-"

"Oh! I have something for you hold on." I cut her off and ran into my room your grab her gift I had gotten when I was 'busy'

I ran back down stairs where she was and smiled at her, "here." I said and passed her the red velvet box.

"Niall you shouldn't have." She gushed and took the sliver necklace out, it had an N charm on it.

I took it from her slightly cold hands and placed it around her neck, "Now what were you going to say?"

"Oh yeah... Hm I have something to tell you." She weakly smiled and grabbed my hands, "But you promise me you won't be mad at me."

I squeezed her hands, "Hm I promise."

She hesitated for a minute and looked away from me, "Niall.... I'm pregnant."

_________

last chapter... aw :(

sorry if its short, i'll try my best to make them longer!

but there will be a second book! i'll post it some time in October since it's going to take place in October and it'll be Halloween ;)

any who... a lot of you guys seen this coming, there's going to be new characters in the second book and lots more drama! please bare with me though, I'm going to not update as much as I did with this book since school has started & BOTH of my favorite tv shows start then.

How old are you guys? i'm 14 :)