23.

Ah it's short, i'll try to make the next one longer, it was just because I've had been having writers block for the past few chapters and yeah...

I threw the small white ball over the table and it fell right into the red cup I was aiming for, I fist pumped the air and gave Ashton a high five along with a tight hug, "Woot!" I cheered and watched as the small blond headed girl drank the alcohol from the cup.

I felt free, I don't recall how many cups I drank and quite frankly I don't give a shit right now because I'm having an amazing time!

"Lets get out of here." Ashton growled into my ear and I nodded not thinking about what Louis would do, where is Louis anyways? he left me all alone, what an ass.

"O-okay.." I slurred and Ashton wrapped his arm around my waist, I looked down and noticed I didn't have my purse which contained my phone.

We left the crowded house and made our way down the deserted street, the cold air made me shiver and Ashton took his coat off pacing it over my pare shoulders, "There you go."

"Where are we going?" I smiled at him and he shook his head, "Are you going to rape me?" I slurred again and which case made him chuckle.

"No, I would never." he rested his hands on my shoulders and frowned at me, "I'm taking you home before they find out that I didn't what they had asked."

"Who?"

"André and his gang, babe they're after you and your friends."

"Who, who is André?" I asked a bit confused, he sounds familiar but I can't think with all of this alcohol in my body.

"A bad person, c'mon lets go."

Louis;

"Okay, I have to get back before she does something stupid." I smiled at George and left his room shoving the pot that I had just bought into my pocket, I made my way through the crowd and walked into the kitchen, "Sorry I took so lo-"

My eyes widened when I realized she want there, a knot in my stomach began to form and I just kept thinking about where she had gone; and if something bad has happened, I'm so stupid.

I paced back and forth trying to sort this out, I was gone for a half hour right? ah, I looked on the counter and noticed her bag there along with a red cup beside it with a lip stain on it that had red lip stick, what did she do?

"Breanna!" I yelled over the music getting a few people's attention, I ran towards my friend Mason and turned him around, "Have you seen the girl I had came with?"

"Yeah man," he smiled and squinted, he's high.

"Where did she go? and was she with anyone?"

"She left with some dude man,"

"Ah, shit." I grumbled and he chuckled, "Thanks I guess."

"Whatever man."

I made my way out of the crowded house; looking up and down the deserted street, I made my way down and the sound of the blasting music could barley be heard, the soft sound of the wind was all I could hear along with a few crackles of thunder.

I need to find her before something bad happens and i'm scared about what is going to happen to her, i grabbed my phone and dialed Lucy's cell, "Hello?"

"Lucy, I need you to drive around the block where that party I went to was, please." 

"Wha-Why?" 

"It's Breanna." i replied quickly hanging up my phone sitting down on the side of the sidewalk, "this is all my fucking fault..." 

Breanna;

"Did you hear that?!" I screamed and Ashton chuckled, "WE'RE UNDERATTACK."